No announcement yet.

The Video Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watched the trailer to Wolfenstein. Looked at review scores. Was impressed by both. Then I dug a little deeper and found out there is no multiplayer. That's a killer for a $60 game. I'm thinking this gem will be had for half that by the end of the year. Hell maybe it even hits PS+ for free to subscribers.

Sent from my Note 3 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Watch Dogs on Tuesday... or tomorrow night depending on how excited you are for it.

Comment

• Watch dogs should be good. Lookin to pick it up soon

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
          Watched the trailer to Wolfenstein. Looked at review scores. Was impressed by both. Then I dug a little deeper and found out there is no multiplayer. That's a killer for a $60 game. I'm thinking this gem will be had for half that by the end of the year. Hell maybe it even hits PS+ for free to subscribers.

does anyone have wolfenstien yet? i'm still waiting for my copy here. i was hoping that it had multi-player but not like titanfall. i was hoping is was like perfect dark. was hoping just me and my buddy going through the levels. but i do love wolfenstien

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
            does anyone have wolfenstien yet? i'm still waiting for my copy here. i was hoping that it had multi-player but not like titanfall. i was hoping is was like perfect dark. was hoping just me and my buddy going through the levels. but i do love wolfenstien
            My god ... a good 4 years of my childhood just flashed before my eyes ... Perfect Dark was so god damn epic... what an amazing game. The 64 of all consoles managed to do that?! Amazing.

Comment

• I'll probably get Watch Dogs. Though I haven't finished Infamous SS, and while I get why people love it so much, I got bored a little bit after getting the neon powers. Haven't been gaming much at all lately but WD is probably going to get me back in the saddle. I was watching WD gameplay on a stream via my PS4 last night. Looks sweet.

Comment

I'll probably get Watch Dogs. Though I haven't finished Infamous SS, and while I get why people love it so much, I got bored a little bit after getting the neon powers. Haven't been gaming much at all lately but WD is probably going to get me back in the saddle. I was watching WD gameplay on a stream via my PS4 last night. Looks sweet.
                yeah ive been watching streams on my xbox all day. Looks pretty badass. Im gonna download and play it tonight

Comment

I'll probably get Watch Dogs. Though I haven't finished Infamous SS, and while I get why people love it so much, I got bored a little bit after getting the neon powers. Haven't been gaming much at all lately but WD is probably going to get me back in the saddle. I was watching WD gameplay on a stream via my PS4 last night. Looks sweet.
                  I beat Second son and i'm at the end of my second run of it. I beat it the first time as a hero and now i'm doing it as infamous
                  Its actually pretty fun you should definitely get all the powers and finish it.

Comment

• I was headed to the mall tonight and the opportunity to pick up Watch Dog. Now all I need is a quality free moment to fire it up...

Comment

I was headed to the mall tonight and the opportunity to pick up Watch Dog. Now all I need is a quality free moment to fire it up...

Let me know how it is. I'm lookin to get it soon

Comment

• NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                        Let me know how it is. I'm lookin to get it soon
                        It's bad ass! I usually hate side missions, especially in open world games but there's so much to do and I find myself exploring and doing side missions more than the campaign. The only complaint I have is that the soundtrack is absolutely terrible and the driving takes getting used to. But aside from that the game is amazing

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                          Finally playing this ... its pretty amazing so far. Only the Early Access Alpha right now, so TONS of bugs, but this game has SERIOUS potential. First try I only survived 3 Days ...

ADD: Well.. its official .. this game just freaked me out more than I've ever been playing a game. Ridiculous. So cool. The immersion you experience in this game is like no other. When you die.. you die. That's it. Start over. And every time you start, the plane crashes in a completely difference place.
                          Last edited by Joey; Sat May 31, 2014, 12:34 AM.

Comment

• In regards to Watch Dogs, I've played it for about three hours now and I like it a lot so far. It's another open world game but it adds something new to the mix. I haven't tried multiplayer yet.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                              Finally playing this ... its pretty amazing so far. Only the Early Access Alpha right now, so TONS of bugs, but this game has SERIOUS potential. First try I only survived 3 Days ...

ADD: Well.. its official .. this game just freaked me out more than I've ever been playing a game. Ridiculous. So cool. The immersion you experience in this game is like no other. When you die.. you die. That's it. Start over. And every time you start, the plane crashes in a completely difference place.
                              Yo this looks so freaky haha. There's like literally no escape from those Cannibal freaks from what i've seen!

Comment

• NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                                Yo this looks so freaky haha. There's like literally no escape from those Cannibal freaks from what i've seen!
                                Dude you have no idea. They'll stalk your campsite for a few days from a distance and its the freakiest thing ever. Then they move in at night... I shat myself.

Comment

Working...
                                X