No announcement yet.

The Video Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Fallout 4 mods for PS4, because Sony.

Comment

• Glad I bought the PC version. After the issues they had with pirating on the PSP and PS3 I'm not surprised they're cautious.

Comment

• I am just waiting for civ6 now. YouTube has some really good videos for it. It is getting me ready excited.

Sent from my HUAWEI TAG-TL00 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
          No Fallout 4 mods for PS4, because Sony.
          I'm planning to wait for FalloutVR next year, that will be my first VR purchase.

Haven't played games in a while but will probably buy the Bioshock collection. Bioshock 1 is my favorite game of all time.

Comment

• Been playing 2k17 on Early Access the past few days. Doesn't come out until the 20th officially.

So far, I like what I see. I'm always pretty upset to see all the things they manage to screw up year over year, just by changing things that had no business being changed. But so far, so good. Had to go in and edit Lowry's rating to be an 88, so he was at least our best player, and upped Norms athleticism stats, as they seem to have chinced him there. Everything else I can live with.

So now, I need to figure out how to trade Sullinger and Ross for Derrick Favors and I'm golden ... haha

Comment

• So tell me, will my player this year have a black family with a black twin sister even if my player is white? There was a major elephant in the room last season at the Freq household, let me tell you. My poor Dad, damn...

Is Spike Lee back again this year? I found his story really boring and cliched...

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                So tell me, will my player this year have a black family with a black twin sister even if my player is white? There was a major elephant in the room last season at the Freq household, let me tell you. My poor Dad, damn...

Is Spike Lee back again this year? I found his story really boring and cliched...
                Hahaha I don't really do the MyPlayer crap, but I think its a totally different Story Mode, minus Spike Lee.
                They've hired Michael B Jordan to be your Friend in Game though .. but I think in the preview video your character is a white guy, if we wanna get racist about it. haha

Comment

• LOL I don't mind playing as a black guy, I just want to avoid taking time creating a white guy and finding out Mom has a horrible secret and Dad is the densest man on the planet. I mean seriously, he's black... She's black and their biological son is white. Let's do the math here Dad.

Comment

LOL I don't mind playing as a black guy, I just want to avoid taking time creating a white guy and finding out Mom has a horrible secret and Dad is the densest man on the planet. I mean seriously, he's black... She's black and their biological son is white. Let's do the math here Dad.
                    Yeah, early on I pretended that I was adopted, but later in the video series they explicitly talk about giving birth to twins so even that cop out was ruined. I played the prelude and from what I can tell so far I much, much prefer the storyline this year - much less exclusive and more focused on basketball.
                    twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                      Yeah, early on I pretended that I was adopted, but later in the video series they explicitly talk about giving birth to twins so even that cop out was ruined. I played the prelude and from what I can tell so far I much, much prefer the storyline this year - much less exclusive and more focused on basketball.
                      Whoa, a basketball game focused on basketball. Mind blown.
                      Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                        Whoa, a basketball game focused on basketball. Mind blown.
                        Such a novel concept. Hopefully we won't see a repeat of that particular mis-step anytime soon.
                        twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                          Yeah, early on I pretended that I was adopted, but later in the video series they explicitly talk about giving birth to twins so even that cop out was ruined.
                          I did the exact same thing and then that was ruined for me at the exact same moment.

DanH wrote: View Post
                          Such a novel concept. Hopefully we won't see a repeat of that particular mis-step anytime soon.
                          I don't even know why there needs to be a story. I mean, I doesn't add anything to the experience for me. All I'm looking for are a nice selection of stats and maybe some fake headlines and/or tweets based on things going on in the league, sort of like Madden 17.

Comment

• Huge gameplay improvements in 2k17 from 2k16. Pretty happy with it so far. Still early but the story is 10 times better although they still force a Canadian to play for team USA and even chant U-S-A, U-S-A... sigh. The acting is 20 times better and pretty much everything is better in the career mode so far. Looking forward to checking out the other modes soon. Loved the head to head mode last year and heard there are even more improvements.

Comment

• GMG has Witcher 3 GOTY version, which is the complete Witcher 3 experience including all DLC for $29.99 USD. Works out to be around $37 CAD.

I almost bought it but I wouldn't have time to play it for a couple months. Considering this version only launched at the end of August it's pretty early to be marking it down like this.

Comment

GMG has Witcher 3 GOTY version, which is the complete Witcher 3 experience including all DLC for $29.99 USD. Works out to be around $37 CAD.

I almost bought it but I wouldn't have time to play it for a couple months. Considering this version only launched at the end of August it's pretty early to be marking it down like this.
                                Incredible game but super time consuming. I stopped playing it altogether just cause its too much.

Comment

Working...
                                X