The Video Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FoxMachine wrote: View Post
    Its a fun game, I just don't find it to be realistic enough yet. And as far as 2K goes. You must have not read my post and u must be referring to 2014 because what u say is not the case at all and you be wasting money on vc when u cant even spend it to add attributes with out putting time in making your guy better in the first place. As I said I haven't spent a dime on VC and I haven't seen anyone in the park with an overall rating higher than mine.
    You're only talking about mycareer mode. What about all the other modes that probably have the same VC problem? Such as Myteam or franchise mode as Apollo said?

Comment

• Yeah, I buy sports games fro Franchise mode. That's all I care about and 2K14 was a joke. I mean, yeah, it had a nice franchise mode if I could only play it without having to spend 40 hours grinding to get enough VC to unlock all the features in franchise mode that come unlocked in all other games. I decided to just return the game, f' that and they'll never get another dollar for me and I don't care if they remove VC, which they won't.

I'm glad I opted to buy it used and mess around with it because what I discovered there was going to decide if I spent $70 for 2K15. You know my verdict and what I chose to do.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
        Yeah, I buy sports games fro Franchise mode. That's all I care about and 2K14 was a joke. I mean, yeah, it had a nice franchise mode if I could only play it without having to spend 40 hours grinding to get enough VC to unlock all the features in franchise mode that come unlocked in all other games. I decided to just return the game, f' that and they'll never get another dollar for me and I don't care if they remove VC, which they won't.

I'm glad I opted to buy it used and mess around with it because what I discovered there was going to decide if I spent $70 for 2K15. You know my verdict and what I chose to do.
        I don't know why you expect to unlock everything in franchise mode in less than 40 hours. The game and especially franchise mode is supposed to last and be relevant for an entire season. Most people who buy the game love the grind. That's really the point of it. It's one of the only games I never stop playing until the new one comes out.

Comment

• NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
          You're only talking about mycareer mode. What about all the other modes that probably have the same VC problem? Such as Myteam or franchise mode as Apollo said?
          I was talking about mycareer and mypark. Franchise mode does not require u to pay at all unless you're just lazy and aren't really into the mode. It's not like you're competing with other people who have a leg up on you cause they paid money.

The whole idea of myteam spawned from mobile type games that have always had that pay wall so I don't know why you'd expect any different when they brought that mode to console games.

Comment

• I get it, you love the game and no one is going to tell you anything but that the game is great and right with implementation of all its pieces. Have fun with it.

Comment

• apollo wrote: View Post
              i get it, you love the game and no one is going to tell you anything but that the game is great and right with implementation of all its pieces. Have fun with it.
              lol

Comment

lol
                I've never once seen you criticize the game. You just follow along blindly, people like you are who producers/marketers target. You get attached to a product like its a drug and buy it even if its sub par

Comment

• Blood in the streets in the town of Toronto!
                  If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

I've never once seen you criticize the game. You just follow along blindly, people like you are who producers/marketers target. You get attached to a product like its a drug and buy it even if its sub par
                    All I did was correct your bs lies that u pulled outta your ass dude. There are plenty of things I would fix in the game but that's not what I was addressing. Everything u just said about me is obviously what you are. You dont have to look too far back in this thread to see that. I find it hilarious.

Comment

All I did was correct your bs lies that u pulled outta your ass dude. There are plenty of things I would fix in the game but that's not what I was addressing. Everything u just said about me is obviously what you are. You dont have to look too far back in this thread to see that. I find it hilarious.
                      Lool okay, whatever you say buddy. What I find hilarious is that you rarely comment on here, and when you do its almost exclusively to defend NBA 2K. Do they pay you or something?
                      Last edited by NoPropsneeded; Wed Mar 11, 2015, 10:53 PM.

Comment

Lool okay, whatever you say buddy. What I find hilarious is that you rarely comment on here, and when you do its almost exclusively to defend NBA 2K. Do they pay you or something?
                        That is just a ridiculous comment and yet another lie. You realize everyone can read the thread and see my comments right? So everyone can see you're full of shit yet again. Yes I rarely post on here but I've only commented on 2K once before and that was when you were calling nba live the best nba game on the planet Lmao. You crack me up. You are clearly the one with an agenda when you post. Most of the time im just bringing some perspective to the forum to balance out your pathetically outlandish and biased comments.
                        Last edited by Machine; Thu Mar 12, 2015, 03:12 AM.

Comment

That is just a ridiculous comment and yet another lie. You realize everyone can read the thread and see my comments right? So everyone can see you're full of shit yet again. Yes I rarely post on here but I've only commented on 2K once before and that was when you were calling nba live the best nba game on the planet Lmao. You crack me up. You are clearly the one with an agenda when you post. Most of the time im just bringing some perspective to the forum to balance out your pathetically outlandish and biased comments.
                          Lol balance my ass. You have nothing to bring to this forum at all, besides your 2K fanboyism

Comment

Lol balance my ass. You have nothing to bring to this forum at all, besides your 2K fanboyism
                            Lol so insightful

*slow clap*

Now this is some great contribution to the forum by the one and only Nopropsneeded. (Not like anyone was giving you props anyway).

Comment

• I just wish that EA works hard on there NHL game next year or 2K enters back into the market. I broke out 2K11 last night, and you know what? The game's Gm Mode is actually a good game. A little fast in simming the games, but good.
                              Axel wrote:
                              Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                              KeonClark wrote:
                              We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                              KeonClark wrote:
                              I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
                                I just wish that EA works hard on there NHL game next year or 2K enters back into the market. I broke out 2K11 last night, and you know what? The game's Gm Mode is actually a good game. A little fast in simming the games, but good.
                                Yeah Im with ya. NHL 15 was a joke. I actually think the gameplay improved but the game is so hollow with the amount of features and modes they fucked up or completely dropped altogether. Was a ripoff.

Comment

Working...
                                X