Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 007 wrote: View Post
    how so?
    You get to play High school, college basketball before even playing in the NBA. It's so much more realistic

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
    "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
      You get to play High school, college basketball before even playing in the NBA. It's so much more realistic

Really? Do you have to play a full high school season, and then a full college season? And do you start at like 30 overall? lol
      The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Really? Do you have to play a full high school season, and then a full college season? And do you start at like 30 overall? lol
        You play 3 high school games and 4 college games. Then you get drafted depending on how well you play

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
          You play 3 high school games and 4 college games. Then you get drafted depending on how well you play

That's pretty cool. Can you choose whatever college you want?

Comment

That's pretty cool. Can you choose whatever college you want?
            Yeah, you get to choose from Michigan, Louisville, Kansas, UCLA, Texas, and many more.

I went to UCLA

Comment

• But there are still issues with 2K My Career.

1). You have a very cheesy nickname on your player: Frequency Vibrations, or Freq for short.

2.) The family they have given you is Black.... and you cannot change this.... and before you say "adopted, duh"... you have a fraternal twin sister.

3.) Not enough games in your 1st season.... at all. You play 3 HS games, 4 NCAA Games & NBA Games.... then you get to play a full 2nd season.

4.) The cutscenes are almost all gone after that 1st year.

5.) You gotta pay VC for everything this year. That whole new modded court and Tats they were showing off? VC.

6.) They still grouped everything into categories. Enough of this shit. I should be able to upgrade what I want and by how much I want.... I prefer to be a capable shooter more than anything.

P.S. I pulled a Lowry and went to Villanova... but if they bring this back next year, add more schools if possible. Also, allow us to play elsewhere too, say EuroLeague and NBDL?
              Axel wrote:
              Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
              KeonClark wrote:
              We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
              KeonClark wrote:
              I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Really? Frequency Vibrations? What kinda name is that?

Next year maybe they could make it that you're a unheralded recruit to a small college, and you're tasked with leading them to glory in March Madness. If you do well enough you can be a one and done, but if you weren't or you didn't win the championship and want to you can go back, doing it for four years if wanted. Freshman year you start 3-4 games before the tourney but after that you start right at the first round.

Comment

• Live 16 is actually decent, I played the demo and its a big jump from 2015. Graphics are way way better and so are the graphics and the shooting forms are spot on as well as the celebrations. The playlist is much better than 2K which isn't a surprise and from what I've heard the online is supposed to be great. I may pick it up at some point

Comment

• Oh and Metal Gear Solid 5 is fucking perfect. Its gonna take ages to beat though, I'm at York and the games at home and Ima have to wait till winter break to play it continuously instead of a few hours every weekend when I go home.

Comment

• I'm sick of Madden 16 already. I'm blowing out the computer on all-madden like I'm some sort of Madden prodigy; and I've only logged about 10 hours over the past two-three weeks since I bought it.

So, that said, the question now is should I wait for the new Fallout or is there something else I should be playing?

I can never really get into MGS games anymore because I really don't enjoy sneaking around for 30 minutes only to make a mistake, blow my cover and have to go hide in a box for five minutes until I can resume again.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                        I'm sick of Madden 16 already. I'm blowing out the computer on all-madden like I'm some sort of Madden prodigy; and I've only logged about 10 hours over the past two-three weeks since I bought it.

So, that said, the question now is should I wait for the new Fallout or is there something else I should be playing?

I can never really get into MGS games anymore because I really don't enjoy sneaking around for 30 minutes only to make a mistake, blow my cover and have to go hide in a box for five minutes until I can resume again.
                        Well you can always just mow everyone down, you'll probably get a shitty rank for the mission tho

Comment

• Do I ever learn me lessons?

Apollo wrote: View Post
                          EB games has the great policy that you have seven days(if you're a platinum member) to return your opened game purchase for a full store credit.

Well, game on with Destiny. I liked the beta but I was expecting much more in the full version. It's just more of the same... Moving on to something else.

Sent from my Note 3 using Tapatalk
                          FoxMachine wrote: View Post
                          That's what I was afraid of. Was gonna buy it this weekend but maybe I'll hold off.
                          NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                          Destiny is all online. So i expect them to continue adding missions, weapons, armor, etc...
                          Apollo wrote: View Post
                          That won't change my mind. Are they patching in a new story with intriguing characters and locations? How about a soul? Can they patch that? Seriously, the game can be fun but it's not outstanding, it's not doing anything new and it's not worth $75 tax in. Most of the new content will come by way of expansion packs which cost more money.

Sent from my Note 3 using Tapatalk
                          One year later, I'm already sick of Madden 16 and haven't fired up my PS4 in the last week and I'm reconsidering Destiny. I'm looking at what's out there and whats to come and I'm down to:

Witcher 3: Only got through about 15 hours in Witcher 1 and Witcher 2... So, I don't know if I want to get into the third. I get that they're well made, deep games, I do... It's just that there's almost too much for someone like me, who doesn't have the solid time block to really get engrossed into the game. I think you need that to stay hooked in this sort of game as they focus a great deal on character development and dialog in between the battles.
                          MGSV: I watched a youtube review and the guy made a pretty damn good pitch. It sounds like they changed MGS into a more mass appealing game, sort of like what Capcom did with Resident Evil, only in this case it was a success.
                          Destiny - The Taken King: As per above I was a day one Destiny player, I even went through the beta. I loved it at first but it lacked content and I ultimately gave up.

Honestly, I'm leaning towards Destiny, again... I don't know if I'll take the plunge yet or not but apparently they fixed a lot of the stuff I didn't like. It apparently has a lot of great content now...

Other option is to wait it out for Fallout or the Rainbow Six. Rainbow Six: Vegas is one of my favorite games all-time and the new one might be good, who knows...

I never did finish Diablo 3 or AC: Black Flag so maybe I revisit those.

Comment

• Greenmangaming.com has Witcher 3 on sale for $29.99USD. And you can get 23% off Fallout 4 Presale; and presumably any of those other games you listed.

If you decide to do that let me know, I can give you my recommendation code and then we both save even more.

Comment

• I'll think about it but I'm despite the across the board outstanding reviews for W3, I don't know if I'll go that way. Damn, that's a good deal on a fairly new release though. You don't see those sorts of deal on console.

Where I'm pretty convinced I'm trading in Madden 16, I am leaning towards a PS4 game.

Comment

• The witcher 3 really outstanding but I agree there is just too much to do. I stopped playing it because I just don't have time to put into it and after hours of playing it I know Ive barely scratched the surface.
                                Dont you have to pay the price of another AAA game to get the updates for Destiny. I ended up buying it early on too and I refuse to support it. I cant believe they charged full price for what they put out in the beginning and now they want to make u pay again for finally adding content.
                                MGS looks pretty impressive but it's just not my style as far as stealth games go. Im a huge stealth fan but prefer splinter cell to MGS. I'll get it if it goes on sale tho.
                                I preordered rainbow six siege, it looks pretty refreshing to me. I love the tactical teamwork involved. You also get a free copy of rainbow six Vegas for preordering.

Comment

Working...
                                X