The Video Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
    lol i was going to ask if someone would let me download it off their account since your allowed to share with upto 2 or 3 different consoles. But its all good, i just bought it myself. I want someone to share with tho, so we can lend each other games. Lemme know what games you pickup off the psn store. I got like tons

Sounds cool. I've got the two freebies from when Sony had the network problems, chose Infamous and LBP.
    TORONTOOOOOO RAPTORSSSSSS

Comment

• RandomGuy wrote: View Post
      Anyone tried Diablo 3? is it worth buying?
      Nah, I'm more of a Starcraft guy when it comes to Blizzard games.

Heard it is good though.
      TORONTOOOOOO RAPTORSSSSSS

Comment

• theycallmeZZ wrote: View Post
        Sounds cool. I've got the two freebies from when Sony had the network problems, chose Infamous and LBP.
        haha same here. Already got those 2

Comment

• I haven't got any of those games, but just as I was about to sign out I noticed I have 996 posts so I am hanging around here hoping a couple more people post so I can hit the 2000 mark tonight. I don't want to start a new thread just to pump up my count, but it doesn't seem as bad if I am responding to some inane post on a video game thread.

Well, thanks for the opportunity. I have to leave now to see if there are any posts I can reply to.

Comment

• joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
            Ok .. I got 2k13.. couple things make me hate it immediately. Couple good things almost make up for the couple things I hate.

The Bad

First, they couldn't have the Rosters up to date (Blatche and Terrence Williams were still listed as Free Agents). Lame.

Second, in association mode, not only do they STILL have Alex English as our Lead Assistant; they also still have that JERK Tim Green on Staff, who costs 75% of the Staff Budget, making it impossible to make any sort of Staff moves. Super Lame.

Third, this business with changing the Dribbling style AGAIN is getting on my nerves. I don't even think its better than before! I will have to spend ALOT of time in the "Advanced Controls" page to learn all the new combos. They even changes Alley-Oop. Pissed.

And now having to press a Trigger AND a Joystick to shoot the ball?! Crazy talk.

Players face models almost seem worse... maybe its just me.

The Good..ish

Textures are better though. Meh.

They've got a few Classic teams available right out of the gate, which is nice. And they actually let you trade the players off of those teams. Which is also nice I guess, though it just blows me away it took them this long to figure out we'd want this option.

Soundtrack. Hova.
            Overall, my goods and bads are still valid and still stand.

But I've been playing it more, and have adjusted to the stupid changes they've made, and am now comfortable saying its a fun game that should be considered for purchase.

Comment

• i just pre ordered AC3 for myself and NFS Most Wanted for my bro off the Psn Store. Anyone else pre ordering from the Psn store?

Comment

• I just got AC3 and it is awesome! but the story goes by real slow. The free running is soo fluid and sexy! omg this game is sick
                Last edited by NoPropsneeded; Wed Oct 31, 2012, 05:25 PM.

Comment

• Yeah I heard it starts slow, but when you get freedom to roam, its sick..!

Comment

• yea its massively improved from the AC2 series. Its incredible!

Comment

• Does NFS:MW has split screen multiplayer? I'm having trouble finding an answer online. It would be pretty stupid not to include it

Comment

• not sure. I miss the old NFS games. This looks like burnout and nfs combined i don't like it too much

Comment

• Appearantly NFS is really good, but I'm going to get AC3 this weekend instead. Has anyone played the dark souls game or the one before it? My buddy is telling me they are the best games ever

Comment

• so i just preordered black ops 2. i vowed to stop buying the cod games after the last couple but from what ive seen and heard they fixed a lot of the things that were broken with multiplayer. we'll see. i can't wait, though. love me some cod.
                            @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• Blops2 is the best cod since cod4
                              @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• I'm going to pick it up, add me if you havent already PSN Jigro

Comment

Working...
                                X