X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain" for XBox One

Ummmm... yes please!!

Comment

• I bet that chick in the second picture has massive knockers.
      If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

• $500 for the xbox one is retarded. nevermind all the other crap. sony killed it.

for the record i'm not a sony fanboy or anything, i own a ps3 and xbox.
        @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
          Ummmm... yes please!!

You like the Xbox one? well that's a first. Even my xbox fanboy friends jumped ship after that horrific reveal and Sony's utter dominance last night. Its basically a Blu Ray player loool

Comment

• Comment

• NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
              You like the Xbox one? well that's a first. Even my xbox fanboy friends jumped ship after that horrific reveal and Sony's utter dominance last night. Its basically a Blu Ray player loool
              Never said that. I like Metal Gear Solid.
              But Xbox One will have it.

And what's basically a Blu Ray player? Xbox One? Not sure how you've come to this conclusion. They have virtually the exact same specs. Only Xbox comes with Kinect 2.0 built in, where with PS4 you have to buy a whole new 'Sony Move' or whatever it is.

I probably won't get either though, since I've got a computer that's equal to, or better than, both of them already.
              Last edited by Joey; Tue Jun 11, 2013, 05:04 PM.

Comment

And what's basically a Blu Ray player? Xbox One? Not sure how you've come to this conclusion. They have virtually the exact same specs. Only Xbox comes with Kinect 2.0 built in, where with PS4 you have to buy a whole new 'Sony Move' or whatever it is.

I probably won't get either though, since I've got a computer that's equal to, or better than, both of them already.
                The ps4 has better specs and is much more user friendly and cost effective. You have to stay connected online on xbox to play and you cannot share games or buy used ones. If you lend the game to a friend they cannot play it till they pay the full price to unlock it. I have a PC too but console gaming has its advantages, the exclusives on PS4 are unmatched

Comment

What does that have to do with anything? everyone hates the kinect and the PS Move isn't even a necessity

Comment

The ps4 has better specs and is much more user friendly and cost effective. You have to stay connected online on xbox to play and you cannot share games or buy used ones. If you lend the game to a friend they cannot play it till they pay the full price to unlock it. I have a PC too but console gaming has its advantages, the exclusives on PS4 are unmatched
                    I wouldn't get too caught up in the specs. I dont' know anyone (including developers) who actually gets 100% out of these systems. The big issue for consoles (for gamers anyway) is content. We won't know how that plays out for a few years. I suspect that, like the last gen, each console will go though its high and low points.

My biggest wish for the new consoles is that the new Xbox is better made than the 360. I bought my 360 and PS3 at the same time and have now gone through 2 Xboxes with total hardware failures. Unfixable. Putting aside the cost, it's enormously disappointing to have your downloads, etc. disappear into the ether. I've had a couple minor issues with the PS3 but it still works fine (despite blowing out my receiver on one occassion).

Comment

What does that have to do with anything? everyone hates the kinect and the PS Move isn't even a necessity
                      Because one of the big digs against XBox is people are questioning why XBox is $500 and PS4 is $400.
                      Its because its got over $200 worth of added Hardware attached.

And 'Everyone hates Kinect'? Seriously? Lol Thats not good debate form.
                      The Kinect has gotten fantastic reviews.

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post
                        I wouldn't get too caught up in the specs. I dont' know anyone (including developers) who actually gets 100% out of these systems. The big issue for consoles (for gamers anyway) is content. We won't know how that plays out for a few years. I suspect that, like the last gen, each console will go though its high and low points.

My biggest wish for the new consoles is that the new Xbox is better made than the 360. I bought my 360 and PS3 at the same time and have now gone through 2 Xboxes with total hardware failures. Unfixable. Putting aside the cost, it's enormously disappointing to have your downloads, etc. disappear into the ether. I've had a couple minor issues with the PS3 but it still works fine (despite blowing out my receiver on one occassion).
                        Like I said, I don't own either Current Gen system, so I can't speak too much to the quality of the machine itself.
                        But your point about content, is the key one for me. If I can only get Gran Turismo or GTA on PS4, then thats a selling point for me. Metal Gear Solid would be damn nice to have though.

Comment

Because one of the big digs against XBox is people are questioning why XBox is $500 and PS4 is $400.

Maybe from 5 year olds. Ask any real xbox gamer and they'll tell you its useless junk, its good for ages 5 - 14 for those mini arcade games.

Comment

Maybe from 5 year olds. Ask any real xbox gamer and they'll tell you its useless junk, its good for ages 5 - 14 for those mini arcade games.
                            Lol. Ok.

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post

3rd party developers never get 100% out of the device because the same game is being releasing on other consoles as well. Now if we're talking exclusives, then most developers usually try their best to get the most out of the specific console. For example, Hideo Kojima grinded hard to get everything out of the ps3 in MGS4. Or Naughty with Uncharted 3, the graphics in the game are unmatched in current gen games. Thing with the ps3 is that they refused to give out 100% of the specs to 3rd party developers because they were afraid of the competition finding out about the technology they used. Which is why during the beginning, the ps3 games were really laggy and it was doing poorly in sales. Check now and the ps3 has outsold the 360 and the games, even the 3rd party ones, all run smoothly. IMO the next gen consoles won't start off as rocky as this past gen did

Comment

i'm not one for motion games... for a myriad of reasons, from most of the games being very kiddish, to "if i wanted to get up and do shit while playing a game, i'd just get up and go out into the real fucking world and interact with actual people who i'd try to sleep with, but most likely fail... but that failure would be much more personally gratifying than losing a dancing game to a machine"

buuut........

my buddy has his kinect hooked up at home.... the gesture controls on that thing are pretty damn rad... i mean, in the menus and whatnot.. not in the games.... and if you got a boss tv, you damn near feel like you're in a sci fi movie..

that feeling does get tired real quick though... and you revert back to using the controller.. because it's much easer to drink your beer

Comment

Working...
                                X