Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apollo wrote: View Post
    The Xbone is the only console that can see your penis through your clothes:

Beyond that I don't think it does anything better than the PS4.
    Clearly a fold in his pants.

I haven't yet used a ps4 but just based on some videos I think the xbox 360 even does some simple things better, but again its just personal preference I guess.

For me I guess the biggest thing is xbox live>PSN, xbox UI>PS UI, and graphics look the same, more framerate issues have been reported for PS4 while the same game seems to run smoother on xbox one. Also, the graphics in Ryse and Forza look better than anything launching for PS4 (Though Ryse might turn out to be a terrible game lol). And again, I prefer the exclusive games coming out for xbox in the future.

Most of those things could be argued either way I'm sure and just comes down to preference
    Last edited by Machine; Tue Nov 19, 2013, 09:02 PM.

Comment

• I don't want anyone seeing my pants fold on the internet, that's where I'll leave it ha, ha...

And please explain to me how Xbox Live is better than PS+.

Comment

I don't want anyone seeing my pants fold on the internet, that's where I'll leave it ha, ha...
        LOL That's just what the Infrared sensors see in the Kinect I think.
        The camera itself doesn't actually show that unless you have the Dev. Kit or have it connected and hacked in a computer.

And the technology in the Kinect 2.0 adds enough value to make the extra cost worth it in my books.

PS Move was absolute crap.

Comment

I don't want anyone seeing my pants fold on the internet, that's where I'll leave it ha, ha...

And please explain to me how Xbox Live is better than PS+.
          Even tho PS4 improved on the PS3, xbox still seems to be faster and more intuitive to navigate with more options.. plus im willing to bet that online and multiplayer will be significantly better again. PS is known for putting its money towards hardware and MS is known for putting its money towards xbox live for years and it shows. Apparently all the servers that Microsoft is giving developers free access to is a big deal too but i don't know much about that end of it.

Ive already talked to numerous people who switched to PS4 from the 360 and are disappointed for the same reasons. A few of them have already sold their ps4's and are waiting for the xbone.
          Last edited by Machine; Tue Nov 19, 2013, 09:50 PM.

Comment

• So you didn't answer my question. Why is XBL better than PS+? XBL is a gate keeper to doing anything online. PS+ is totally different, merely giving subscribers dozens of free games(PS3,PS4, PSP & PSV) over the course of the year; a lot of AAA games. Plus big time discounts, plus full game trials, plus sometimes entry into hot betas, plus free wallpapers & avatars.

I started out with a 360 and I still own one. Funny thing is when I moved it never got hooked up again, I had no real good reason. My PS3 is getting all my time as I have a back log of free games to play through such as Demon Soul, Infamous 2, Saints Row 2, Saints Row 3, LBP2, LBP Karting, Just Cause 2, Borderlands, Payday, Resident Evil 5, Resident Evil HD Collection, Bioshock 2, NBA Jam, Darksiders, Vanquish, Spec Ops, Sleeping Dogs, Dues Ex: Human Evolution, Battfield 3, Hitman: Absolution, Kingdoms of Amalur, Shadow of Colossus, Ico HD, Dragons Dogma, Uncharted 3, XCOM, Wipeout HD, Uncharted Golden Abyss, Wipeout 2048, Ninja Golden Sigma Plus, Disgaea 3, Rayman Origins, Soul Sacrifice, plus dozens of famous Indy games, PSP games, and PS1 classics. Seriously, there are some many great games on my list as part of the subscription that its kind of overwhelming.

I've punched my time and paid my money for both. In retrospect, what I paid to Microsoft was like burning my money compared to the investment in PS+.

I have so many free games to play that I won't even hop into the next generation until a year or two down the road.

And that's great that your friends are switching to the system you're choosing to purchase but when I go into any gaming store I can't find a PS4 so it would appear many people are looking to invest in Sony for this next gen. I think you're all a year too early personally though... One thing I am really excited about is the (free)streaming gaming service from Sony. I'll be able to play all the PS4 games on my Vita so when my daughter or wife wants the TV, no problem, I can play via my Vita in the basement, in my bedroom, on the toilet, on the deck, wherever. That's a beautiful thing.

Sent from my Note 3 using Tapatalk

Comment

So you didn't answer my question. Why is XBL better than PS+? XBL is a gate keeper to doing anything online. PS+ is totally different, merely giving subscribers dozens of free games(PS3,PS4, PSP & PSV) over the course of the year; a lot of AAA games. Plus big time discounts, plus full game trials, plus sometimes entry into hot betas, plus free wallpapers & avatars.

I started out with a 360 and I still own one. Funny thing is when I moved it never got hooked up again, I had no real good reason. My PS3 is getting all my time as I have a back log of free games to play through such as Demon Soul, Infamous 2, Saints Row 2, Saints Row 3, LBP2, LBP Karting, Just Cause 2, Borderlands, Payday, Resident Evil 5, Resident Evil HD Collection, Bioshock 2, NBA Jam, Darksiders, Vanquish, Spec Ops, Sleeping Dogs, Dues Ex: Human Evolution, Battfield 3, Hitman: Absolution, Kingdoms of Amalur, Shadow of Colossus, Ico HD, Dragons Dogma, Uncharted 3, XCOM, Wipeout HD, Uncharted Golden Abyss, Wipeout 2048, Ninja Golden Sigma Plus, Disgaea 3, Rayman Origins, Soul Sacrifice, plus dozens of famous Indy games, PSP games, and PS1 classics.

I've punched my time and paid my money for both. In retrospect, what I paid to Microsoft was like burning my money compared to the investment in PS+.

I have so many free games to play that I won't even hop into the next generation until a year or two down the road.

And that's great that your friends are switching to the system you're choosing to purchase but when I go into any gaming store I can't find a PS4 so it would appear many people are looking to invest in Sony for this next gen. I think you're all a year too early personally though...

Fair enough. To each his own. For me, the only games i have played and had an interest to play on that list were NBA JAM and Hitman Absolution. Payday 2 was good but man they need more maps. I would like to play uncharted but that's an exclusive..

Anyway, i prefer paying for a better service that provides a better experience for the games I actually buy and want to play and online is a big part of that. Xbox gives away free games and discounts and all that too, I just turned on my xbox and noticed i was given $10 cash to spend on whatever i want from xbox live rewards just from doing everyday things i normally do on my xbox.. but either way i guess im a little more selective than most when it comes to gaming and im not a huge indy fan. Hopefully the online gaming experience will be much better now that PS users have to pay for it but early reports aren't good (i know its still early) and chances are it will never be as good as the experience you have on xbox. In some ways the ps4 is just catching up to the xbox 360 - ie. cross game chat and other conveniences that xbox users take for granted and even still those features either don't work or don't work the way they are supposed to according to some people.

I can totally see why PS+ is more valuable to you and maybe you don't care about the features i do. For me its the other way around and thankfully there's 2 good consoles to choose from.
              Last edited by Machine; Tue Nov 19, 2013, 11:50 PM.

Comment

• Xbox one has been reported to have disk drive issues btw

Comment

• NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                  Xbox one has been reported to have disk drive issues btw
                  But so has the PS4.. at least 3 of my friends have already gotten refunded.
                  Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

• Welcome to the future, gentlemen. At the beginning of the last Gen I suffered 4 red rings before they sorted it out; translates to about two years. Sony had less troubles last time around and the Vita tech launched virtually flawless so if I were a betting man I'd go with history and put my money on Sony having less problems.

Comment

• isaacthompson wrote: View Post
                      But so has the PS4.. at least 3 of my friends have already gotten refunded.
                      Also Xbox one has sold like a million units in like 13 countries in around 24 hours. While PS4 sold the same amount in the same time frame in only the US and Canada alone. In other words, Microsoft is going to get smacked.

Both the consoles have release issues, like all new consoles, it happened last gen and its happening now.

I still don't see any reason anyone would buy an Xbox One besides being a Microsoft fan boy. All my friends who owned xbox's are all converting to PS4. The exclusives on PS4 are unmatched. Forza? really? Ever heard of Grand Turismo? probably the best racing simulator franchise of all time. How bout Uncharted? Watch dogs? Killzone? Infamous? Metal Gear Solid?
                      Lets be real here. Xbox has never produced any stellar earth shattering game franchises other than Halo.

Comment

Also Xbox one has sold like a million units in like 13 countries in around 24 hours. While PS4 sold the same amount in the same time frame in only the US and Canada alone. In other words, Microsoft is going to get smacked.

Both the consoles have release issues, like all new consoles, it happened last gen and its happening now.

I still don't see any reason anyone would buy an Xbox One besides being a Microsoft fan boy. All my friends who owned xbox's are all converting to PS4. The exclusives on PS4 are unmatched. Forza? really? Ever heard of Grand Turismo? probably the best racing simulator franchise of all time. How bout Uncharted? Watch dogs? Killzone? Infamous? Metal Gear Solid?
                        Lets be real here. Xbox has never produced any stellar earth shattering game franchises other than Halo.
                        Metal Gear Solid is coming out exclusive to Xbox ...

And the Kinect is an amazing added value to the system. Unlike anything that Sony has.

And I'm not a "Microsoft Fanboy" by anymeans .. I own a PS3 ... but Microsoft has done a phenomenal job of allowing the Xbox to incorporate with your Sound Receiver, Cable Box etc.

And ya, Kinect is dope.

Comment

The exclusives on PS4 are unmatched. Forza? really? Ever heard of Grand Turismo? probably the best racing simulator franchise of all time. How bout Uncharted? Watch dogs? Killzone? Infamous? Metal Gear Solid?
                          Not to mention other exclusives such as Last of Us, Demon Souls and Gods of War,

joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
                          Metal Gear Solid is coming out exclusive to Xbox ...
                          No it's not:

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013/...zeroes-on-ps4/

Comment

• Its getting exclusive content now that PS4 has come in.

Anyway, I don't think either side is that much stronger than the other when it comes to Exclusive Games. Microsoft has Gears of War, Halo, Forza (which IS a fantastic series), Fable for the RPG lovers, L4D, Ninja Gaiden etc. Those games are no slouch. Plus all of the Kinect games which were quite successful for Microsoft if I'm not mistaken.

I think it has to come down to Hardware, and XBox has some pretty impressive hardware in the XBone.

This all coming from a guy with a PS3 and never owned an Xbox.
                            Last edited by Joey; Sun Nov 24, 2013, 01:27 PM.

Comment

• Haven't been on this site much lately cause literally all I've been doing is playing Xbox lol. Watch dogs and MGS will be on Xbox and if u ask me Xbox has way better exclusives at launch and coming in the next year, any review I have read has said the same, even coming from sites that are generally PS fanboys.. Small number of Xbox reported problems, seemed to be more problems for PS considering many of the reviewers that got it for early release couldn't even boot it up, plus all the user videos after launch. Then there's the fact that the games run terribly on PS with lag issues and frame rate droppage. I loaded bf4 when I got home from picking up the Xbox and jumped right into the 64 player multiplayer and it ran flawlessly, Im not even sure if PS has been able to do that yet despite being released a week earlier (tho I stopped reading about that stuff since I got mine). I have had an amazing experience with the Xbox one. PS is supposed to be for gamers by gamers but the games don't even work online, so I respect ur opinion Noprops but to me only fanboys would stay with PS. And aside from the gaming, play station is really just boring, I have plenty of stuff to keep me entertained in between games while the game stays open in the background and I jump seemlessly into other apps and tv and then back again, it's pretty fuckin awesome

Comment

• Ninja Gaiden isn't a XBL exclusive, infact Sony gave Sigma Plus away to all PS+ members during the spring.

I've played finished every Fable game to date, it's went from cutting edge on the FIRST Xbox #1 to average and unoriginal in the final instalment.

Kinect is a fun gimmicky tribute to the Wii but it's not my thing.

L4D is fun. Halo & Gears of War are great but I'm not getting anything more out of them now at this point than Destiny & COD. I mean, I love both but I'm not buying an Xbone just for a couple shooters.

Comment

Working...
                                X