No announcement yet.

The Video Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm doing my farewell PS3 tour. Next stop Fallout New Vegas. DAMN, character creation was sooo overwhelming. It took me almost an hour to setup and then I shut it down for the night...

Sent from my Note 3 using Tapatalk

Comment

• For those with a PS4 or Vita: http://blog.us.playstation.com/2014/...g-this-summer/

Streaming has almost arrived.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
        I'm doing my farewell PS3 tour. Next stop Fallout New Vegas. DAMN, character creation was sooo overwhelming. It took me almost an hour to setup and then I shut it down for the night...

New Vegas has more play time on my PC than any other game, ever.
        It IS a Top-5 Game of All-Time, in my opinion.

Comment

• joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
          New Vegas has more play time on my PC than any other game, ever.
          It IS a Top-5 Game of All-Time, in my opinion.
          I bought it when it first came out but it had so many serious bugs and glitches I couldn't take it. Now, I just have no time for games like this. It's too bad cause I liked the first re-booted Fallout game a lot....

Comment

• We're they patched? I bought the GOTY version for $20. Seemed like a good deal.

Comment

We're they patched? I bought the GOTY version for $20. Seemed like a good deal.

They were definitely patched. I had a fairly bug free playing experience.

Comment

• Ok, I played Fallout 3 on 360 and there was the occasional glitch but nothing game breaking. I got stuck in the ground one time and had to do a reload and lost 30 minutes of game time, big deal.

So I'm not worried about New Vegas. The pros will greatly outweigh the cons.

Comment

• ESO is EPIC and Amazing. Loving it so far. Like Skyrim only better.

Comment

ESO is EPIC and Amazing. Loving it so far. Like Skyrim only better.
                    lucky , I've signed up for beta during last spring but no response from them yet : /
                    Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

They were definitely patched. I had a fairly bug free playing experience.
                      New Vegas is fun. I read about the "Medical Run". I did most of it last night, cleaning out the Wrangler at blackjack. Still at level 1. Talk about running for your life getting to Vegas at level 1. lol

Comment

• RandomGuy wrote: View Post
                        lucky , I've signed up for beta during last spring but no response from them yet : /
                        Are you Mac or PC? I know they had said that the Mac Beta was going to be later on in the process.

Comment

New Vegas is fun. I read about the "Medical Run". I did most of it last night, cleaning out the Wrangler at blackjack. Still at level 1. Talk about running for your life getting to Vegas at level 1. lol
                          Hahahah ah yes. Brings back a lot of memories!

Comment

Are you Mac or PC? I know they had said that the Mac Beta was going to be later on in the process.
                            PC, when you have received your invitation?

Comment

• RandomGuy wrote: View Post
                              PC, when you have received your invitation?
                              Hmmm shit. I got my invite about a week ago now. And the beta test is only for this weekend. Which also sucks. Haha

Comment

Hmmm shit. I got my invite about a week ago now. And the beta test is only for this weekend. Which also sucks. Haha
                                Oh well, I guess I will have to wait for the release. It's going to be paid membership model? Like WOW?

Comment

Working...
                                X