No announcement yet.

The Video Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i was on the destiny alpha. if you're a halo nut you'll probably love destiny but otherwise it didn't do a ton for me
    @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• It looks interesting. I don't really play FPS's anymore, mainly cause they are very repetitive.

Comment

• Destiny is an MMOFPS. It's not your generic shooter, they've invested $500M into the game. I'm pretty sure there is going to be a whole lot of variety in this one.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
          Destiny is an MMOFPS. It's not your generic shooter, they've invested $500M into the game. I'm pretty sure there is going to be a whole lot of variety in this one.
          Yea i heard. I'll definitely check it out and see how it is

Comment

• Off-topic, but in my NBA 2K14 GM mode John Salmons is averaging 25/4/4 on 49% shooting.
            The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
              Off-topic, but in my NBA 2K14 GM mode John Salmons is averaging 25/4/4 on 49% shooting.
              Lol did you edit all his attributes 100. Even so i bet he fucked up at least one game against okc haha

Sent from my GT-S7560M using Tapatalk
              I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• Media server is possible on PS4: http://wololo.net/2014/07/04/ps4-med...k-to-your-ps4/

I haven't tested this yet but I plan on doing so soon.

Comment

• Control your PS4 via your TV remote: http://wololo.net/2014/06/15/how-to-...l-by-kingplay/

Comment

• Too bad it sucks for gaming. There is nothing worth playing on it.

Comment

• With all those units they're moving there will be a tonne of stuff coming soon. Developers want to create for the platform with the high install base.

That's how they max their sales.

Comment

With all those units they're moving there will be a tonne of stuff coming soon. Developers want to create for the platform with the high install base.

That's how they max their sales.
                        More excited about Project Morpheus then GTA VI on PS4 tbh.

Comment

Media server is possible on PS4: http://wololo.net/2014/07/04/ps4-med...k-to-your-ps4/

I haven't tested this yet but I plan on doing so soon.
                          I was wondering about that. Also why the fuck can't we play music and videos via usb? am i missing something or does PS4 just not have the feature yet?

Comment

• I'm thinking we'll get that in the future with a firmware update. I don't think PS3 launch with the ability to do so right away either.

Comment

I'm thinking we'll get that in the future with a firmware update. I don't think PS3 launch with the ability to do so right away either.
                              Really? well i guess its cause i got it a few months later which is why i didn't notice

Comment

• It also didn't launch with PS1 emulation which really is more of a bummer to me.

I am hoping that when PS4 emulation of PS1 happens they include some shaders so that you can tweak the look of the graphics a little; FF7 just doesn't hold up well on a big HD TV(however it does look pretty damn good on the small Vita screen).

I've messed around with shaders in the past with FF7 on PC. With a couple clicks of the mouse and minimal extra horsepower you can have FF7 looking like it came out for PS2 or better... Of course since then they released a HD remaster on Steam.

Comment

Working...
                                X