No announcement yet.

The Video Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i'm trying to bang cassandra. anyone work the relationships?

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
      i'm trying to bang cassandra. anyone work the relationships?
      Keep her Approval up and then pick every heart option that comes up. Then finish her personal quests and then the item collection for the final step.

Comment

• tonious35 wrote: View Post
        My god, I finished that game after 95 hours of game play, with all the side quests finished (sword and shield for my character). Worth the buy. The game felt like DA:O, but injected with Mass Effect 2 pacing. Don't do the story only, or else you will rip yourself off of the other things you might like in the game.
        Congrats! I play about 1 to 2 hours per day but just took the last week off from video games so I am way behind you. Maybe I'm at 25-30 hours and I haven't really prioritized the main quest that high. For some reason I love finding the more rare metals to make fancy looking armors. They also give you a competitive edge in combat because they're stronger than most stuff you will loot.

Have you tried multiplayer yet? It's co-op isn't it?

Comment

• really surprised at the shadow of mordor hate in here, to me it's one of the better games i've played in a while
          @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• ceez wrote: View Post
            really surprised at the shadow of mordor hate in here, to me it's one of the better games i've played in a while
            Too much work. Shadow makes me think of consequence. I play games to escape responsibility. Don't like the feeling of screwing up real life and my game console life.

Comment

• ah i see the hate is cause it's a ps3 port. this is the issue with ports and why the ps4 took so long to get some seriously quality games.
              @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• raptors999 wrote: View Post
                Too much work. Shadow makes me think of consequence. I play games to escape responsibility. Don't like the feeling of screwing up real life and my game console life.
                man that's kind of the best part of it all. the nemesis system is bloody genius.
                @sweatpantsjer

Comment

man that's kind of the best part of it all. the nemesis system is bloody genius.
                  I get lost playing the MyPlayer part of NBA 2K. I think I'm wanted for rape murder and was kicked out of the league. Too many choices

Comment

really surprised at the shadow of mordor hate in here, to me it's one of the better games i've played in a while
                    I want to play it. Just not at $70 or $40. I'll wait for it to be in the bargain bin at EB. There are other titles I'd rather play right now.

Wolfenstein is another game that I intend to play once it's a bargain bin title.

Comment

• modor is a must play, i can't recommend it enough
                      @sweatpantsjer

Comment

I get lost playing the MyPlayer part of NBA 2K. I think I'm wanted for rape murder and was kicked out of the league. Too many choices
                        Please tell me that's all true. That would be pretty impressive of them.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                          Please tell me that's all true. That would be pretty impressive of them.
                          Games haven't gotten better, just more tedious.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                            Congrats! I play about 1 to 2 hours per day but just took the last week off from video games so I am way behind you. Maybe I'm at 25-30 hours and I haven't really prioritized the main quest that high. For some reason I love finding the more rare metals to make fancy looking armors. They also give you a competitive edge in combat because they're stronger than most stuff you will loot.

Multiplayer is like Mass Effect 3 multiplayer... the level up and skill will make you want more, but you might get bored of it in a month, just my feels of it

Comment

I will never purchase another one of their games. That dev is one of the worst example of bleeding customers. They have a lot of nerve to charge $70 for a game and then lock down most of the features behind micro transactions. Yes I know you can earn in game currency by playing but the amount you earn is so small that you would have to grind on a level that would make the game tedious and lacking of fun. It's a design model and the end goal is taking you for far more than $70. Any retail game should be unlocked at purchase and the dev should opt to increase revenue by then working on additional content.

I won't support any dev that takes their approach. It's reinforcing the wrong practices.

Sent from my Note 3 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post

I literally just got to skyhold. Its gettin really good, but I find myself wasting a lot of timing crafting stuff lol

Comment

Working...
                                X