No announcement yet.

The Video Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I try to keep all my guys kitted with the best gear at the level. That means going through lots of resources for head gear, armor, arms, legs, weapons and attachments.

I tend to roll with two Warriors, a Rogue and a Mage or three Warriors and Mage.

Sent from my Note 3 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
      I try to keep all my guys kitted with the best gear at the level. That means going through lots of resources for head gear, armor, arms, legs, weapons and attachments.

Why is everything so shiny in Dragon Age. It make everyone look like cheap action figures. A dwarf without a beard isn't right. Sola's looks like a vampire. Everyone is so chatty

Comment

• Blackwall isn't that chatty but yeah, most do enjoy to talk about themselves to no end if you feel like probing.

If you're crafting your armor and you have collected many types of metal you'll find you can find a look that's right for your group. Onyx isn't that shiny for example.

Comment

Blackwall isn't that chatty but yeah, most do enjoy to talk about themselves to no end if you feel like probing.

If you're crafting your armor and you have collected many types of metal you'll find you can find a look that's right for your group. Onyx isn't that shiny for example.

I've been using onyx for weapons. Still can't get into Dragon Age. Enjoying the crap out of Lego Marvel and Batman 3 but I also like to drink while I play. Honestly Lego games are terrific party games

Comment

• Yeah DA is not a social game. GTA or sports games are usually good social fakes as well. Nothing like being chased by the military while driving an ATV when you have onlookers.

Back to DA, have you reached Skyhold yet?

Comment

Yeah DA is not a social game. GTA or sports games are usually good social fakes as well. Nothing like being chased by the military while driving an ATV when you have onlookers.

Back to DA, have you reached Skyhold yet?

Nope, just walking around Hinterland. I'm a mage I just hide when enemies come and cast electrical spells now and then. Finished the stupid horse race but haven't riden since. Restarted because I started as a Rogue but didn't need two. I'm afraid to talk to anyone cause they won't stop talking. Lots of backtracking to finish quests because I didn't trigger the glowing staff or something stupid.

Comment

• You should level up and pursue the main quest until Skyhold. Trust me, you'll understand once you make it. We're not talking very far into the main story either.

Comment

You should level up and pursue the main quest until Skyhold. Trust me, you'll understand once you make it. We're not talking very far into the main story either.

will do

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

• Just stayed the Hinterlands dragon. I'm a sword and shield warrior. I decked everybody out in fire resistant armor and brought fire potions. My guys got massacred and for most of the battle I tanked it, taking out the dragonlings and the dragon myself with little support. I don't think I used a health potion once. Fire resistant armour all the way; I'm level 12.

Major progress in DAO on my sick day...

Comment

Just stayed the Hinterlands dragon. I'm a sword and shield warrior. I decked everybody out in fire resistant armor and brought fire potions. My guys got massacred and for most of the battle I tanked it, taking out the dragonlings and the dragon myself with little support. I don't think I used a health potion once. Fire resistant armour all the way; I'm level 12.

Major progress in DAO on my sick day...

Everybody is slaying dragons and getting laid. I just pick elf root and spindle weed. I need to step up.

Comment

• Flirt with everything on two legs. It's all about volume haha.

Comment

Flirt with everything on two legs. It's all about volume haha.

Why stop at 2. Aussie love

Comment

• raptors999 wrote: View Post
                            Everybody is slaying dragons and getting laid. I just pick elf root and spindle weed. I need to step up.
                            LOL This made me laugh. Well played.

Comment

• Ugh, and you guys need to turn off that "Sent from my ______ using Tapatalk". Very easy to do in the Tapatalk setting I'm pretty sure. Was one of the first things I did when I got it. Haha

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                                Ugh, and you guys need to turn off that "Sent from my ______ using Tapatalk". Very easy to do in the Tapatalk setting I'm pretty sure. Was one of the first things I did when I got it. Haha
                                How do you do it? Pisses me off. Now Tapatalk updated and it's an even bigger piece of shit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

Working...
                                X