The Video Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apollo wrote: View Post
    Will do that! I'm also going to buy Morrowind again and mod that. Man, Morrowind brings back great memories from my original Xbox; I still have a real Xbox 1.
    Apparently theres a mod for Skyrim called "SkyWind" which basically has Morrowind completely rebuilt in the Skyrim Engine .. or something like that.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
      Apparently theres a mod for Skyrim called "SkyWind" which basically has Morrowind completely rebuilt in the Skyrim Engine .. or something like that.
      Pretty sure I saw something similar. I never played Morrowind so when/if i build a new PC i will definitely try it out, I heard its really good.

Comment

Joey wrote: View Post
        I want it. Morrowind is one of the greatest games all time.

Comment

• So I just discovered steamsales.com. I don't think I'll ever purchase a PS4 new release again. Long run I'm thinking it's cheaper to play on PC if you are patient and have a little foresight.

Sent from my Note 3 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
            So I just discovered steamsales.com. I don't think I'll ever purchase a PS4 new release again. Long run I'm thinking it's cheaper to play on PC if you are patient and have a little foresight.

Sent from my Note 3 using Tapatalk
            Also less hassle. Pretty much wait for sales never buy anything at full price, its a Dutch Auction. This is where are bigger SSD comes in handy.

Comment

• raptors999 wrote: View Post
              Also less hassle. Pretty much wait for sales never buy anything at full price, its a Dutch Auction. This is where are bigger SSD comes in handy.
              Agreed about only buying during sales. Guilty. Haha
              However you can buy them, but not actually download and install until you want to play.

And once you've installed, you can actually copy the entire game folder to an external, delete them off the drive, and then just copy them back when you want to play. Done it for several games. Works like a charm.

Comment

Agreed about only buying during sales. Guilty. Haha
                However you can buy them, but not actually download and install until you want to play.

And once you've installed, you can actually copy the entire game folder to an external, delete them off the drive, and then just copy them back when you want to play. Done it for several games. Works like a charm.
                Some sale you can buy a ton of games for half the retail price of one. Heard a huge % of companies revenues are tied to bundles and heavy discounts.

Comment

Some sale you can buy a ton of games for half the retail price of one. Heard a huge % of companies revenues are tied to bundles and heavy discounts.
                  Steam makes an absolute KILLING during the Holiday Sale. And I remember reading that one smaller-ish game company reported making something like 5,000% profit during the sale compared to normal sales. Not units. Profit. Digital Distribution for companies saves them SOOO much money. But they basically sell it for the same online as they do in store.

Comment

Steam makes an absolute KILLING during the Holiday Sale. And I remember reading that one smaller-ish game company reported making something like 5,000% profit during the sale compared to normal sales. Not units. Profit. Digital Distribution for companies saves them SOOO much money. But they basically sell it for the same online as they do in store.
                    Wait until companies have to report because thatsxwhen the sales start.

Comment

I can get one down the line. Not saying you're wrong but I'm good for a while.

Joey wrote: View Post

Comment

• So, I was playing 2K last night and then this happened

Just find it hilarious seeing Bruno challenging someone on twitter to score 10 points.
                        "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• hotfuzz wrote: View Post
                          So, I was playing 2K last night and then this happened

Just find it hilarious seeing Bruno challenging someone on twitter to score 10 points.
                          Tweets in-game? ffs I don't even know how video games work anymore. Do you tweet with the A button or the B button?
                          "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• hotfuzz wrote: View Post
                            So, I was playing 2K last night and then this happened

Do you remember the GMs PDA from NBA Live 2005? That shit was annoying... I remember you had to wait 2-3 days before a trade could be accepted/rejected. Bullshit.

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
                              Tweets in-game? ffs I don't even know how video games work anymore. Do you tweet with the A button or the B button?
                              Lol. I had no idea what the picture was telling me either. My first instinct thought that the game developers had programmed artificial tweets within the game to add to the realism :|

Quick! Jump over that turtle and grab the 1Up mushroom!

Comment

• Oh, and did you hear? Tetris is now available in colour!

Comment

Working...
                                X