No announcement yet.

The Video Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will check this out. I had Bionic Commando Rearmed on my old Xbox 360 and really enjoyed that.

Sent from my Note 3 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
      Will check this out. I had Bionic Commando Rearmed on my old Xbox 360 and really enjoyed that.

if you like the new bionic commando you may like the new strider as well.

Comment

• I want to run a PS4, laptop and desktop through the same two dual monitors. Any suggestions on an affordable, quality hdmi switch?

Comment

• Playing Super Breakout for the heck of it.... Atari FTW!
          Axel wrote:
          Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
          KeonClark wrote:
          We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
          KeonClark wrote:
          I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

I want to run a PS4, laptop and desktop through the same two dual monitors. Any suggestions on an affordable, quality hdmi switch?

Funny you ask! I literally just got this one in the mail a few days ago. Currently $2.75 on Amazon. Which is what I paid for it, and it works exactly as advertised. Auto detects the one that's On, and switches over to it; I've got my PS3, PVR and Laptop hooked up to it. Audio Quality is great and no real quality loss at all.

Comment

• How about response time? LOL it says shipping is $5.

I'd like to have one with a remote. Time for investigation.

Comment

How about response time? LOL it says shipping is $5.

I'd like to have one with a remote. Time for investigation.

Yep. Cost me $8 in total, and I had it within a week.

Response time how? Theres a button on top of the thing that you press to switch between the 3, and its instantaneous. But ya, no remote.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                  Funny you ask! I literally just got this one in the mail a few days ago. Currently $2.75 on Amazon. Which is what I paid for it, and it works exactly as advertised. Auto detects the one that's On, and switches over to it; I've got my PS3, PVR and Laptop hooked up to it. Audio Quality is great and no real quality loss at all.
                  Get an AV receiver for 100 bucks. Comes with a remote

Comment

• raptors999 wrote: View Post
                    Get an AV receiver for 100 bucks. Comes with a remote
                    Ya I've got a pretty good one. Unfortunately it only has 2 HDMIs. I have 4 devices.

And for $2.75, I can walk 10 feet and switch it if it doesn't auto detect what I'm trying to do already.
                    Last edited by Joey; Wed Jan 14, 2015, 11:35 AM.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                      Yep. Cost me $8 in total, and I had it within a week.

Response time how? Theres a button on top of the thing that you press to switch between the 3, and its instantaneous. But ya, no remote.
                      Input response time for gaming.

Comment

Input response time for gaming.
                        Ah, no lag at all. Like it wasn't even there.

Comment

• alright so i caved and bought inquisition, the digital extra version or whatever and now whenever i fire it up it crashes right away. what's up with that.
                          @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• ceez wrote: View Post
                            alright so i caved and bought inquisition, the digital extra version or whatever and now whenever i fire it up it crashes right away. what's up with that.
                            For PC?

Comment

• ps4
                              @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• ceez wrote: View Post
                                alright so i caved and bought inquisition, the digital extra version or whatever and now whenever i fire it up it crashes right away. what's up with that.
                                Computer is too dry, spritz with water for 10 minutes and it should fix everything.

Comment

Working...
                                X