No announcement yet.

The Video Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i'm back to skyrim now. full plate wizard. maxed out black smithing and enchanting, so resistances/mana regen and high armor.

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
      i'm back to skyrim now. full plate wizard. maxed out black smithing and enchanting, so resistances/mana regen and high armor.
      The elk and rabbits don't stand a chance

Comment

• raptors999 wrote: View Post
        The elk and rabbits don't stand a chance
        The red templars tho... oh wait you gave up

Comment

• NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
          Completely maxed out my skyrim character owned every hold including the expansions before even starting the quest out of dragonrun.

Comment

• NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
            put in 100+ hours, beat the main quest, banged cassandra. tried to restart with an archer/rogue but dragonage doesn't have the replay that skyrim has.

i will probably go back to it in a month or so. here in china multiplayer mode sucks for all games. so i can't get into that either.

Comment

put in 100+ hours, beat the main quest, banged cassandra. tried to restart with an archer/rogue but dragonage doesn't have the replay that skyrim has.

i will probably go back to it in a month or so. here in china multiplayer mode sucks for all games. so i can't get into that either.
              Maybe I played DAI wrong but getting Cassandra was really easy. Shaking Cullen was more difficult.

Sure, I'm flattered, maybe even a little curious, but the answer is no!

Comment

• elder scrolls is going to be free to play now

i can't tell if this is amazing or terrible news
                @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• ceez wrote: View Post
                  elder scrolls is going to be free to play now

i can't tell if this is amazing or terrible news
                  Really? Like completely free to play? Or still buy the game, and just not monthly subs? Smart either way. Lord of the Rings Online went completely Free to Play, and its winning awards all over the place. Has been going strong for years now from what I understand.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                    Really? Like completely free to play? Or still buy the game, and just not monthly subs? Smart either way. Lord of the Rings Online went completely Free to Play, and its winning awards all over the place. Has been going strong for years now from what I understand.
                    yeah sorry, you do still need to purchase the actual game.

it's coming to consoles this summer too
                    @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• ceez wrote: View Post
                      yeah sorry, you do still need to purchase the actual game.

it's coming to consoles this summer too
                      Yippie, I haven't played on my SNES in a long time

Comment

i'm back to skyrim now. full plate wizard. maxed out black smithing and enchanting, so resistances/mana regen and high armor.
                        I'm hoping for a Steam sale sometime soon. I've played it a lot of both 360 and PS3 but I know the power of mods. Wow, mods turn this game into something else.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                          I'm hoping for a Steam sale sometime soon. I've played it a lot of both 360 and PS3 but I know the power of mods. Wow, mods turn this game into something else.
                          Modding Skyrim is the game

Comment

dude you have no idea
                            @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Literally. Pretty sure I've got well over 100+ Mods installed for Skyrim. Between massive, hours long Quest Mods, Hundreds upon Hundreds of Weapons/Shields/Armors/Bows, NPCs, visual upgrades, you could very legitimately call it a different game.

I've created 3 different mods for Skyrim in the Steam Workshop as AlphaJoe. Go check em out!

Also, modding Fallout New Vegas is slightly more cumborsome/difficult than Skyrim, but man is it worth it. I've basically got Fallout 4 to play through, as you can download whole other cities/ worlds to explore, HD Gun/Armor Models, HD Texture packs etc.
                              Last edited by Joey; Wed Jan 21, 2015, 04:17 PM.

Comment

• Ok, now I'm sold guys. I'll pony up Skyrim again... This time when it goes on sale.

Sent from my Note 3 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X