Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's Basketball, 5 on 5 profesional basketball. Really!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's Basketball, 5 on 5 profesional basketball. Really!

Hey guys, I know it's getting boring with the lockout and the games cancelled but most of the best leagues in the world have started. And with streams for almost every decent game, you can watch some ball online.

This is something that just happened. Maybe the best stuff Raptors related in a while

Some SF that started a few games when Bosh was still wearing the number four is playing in Spain. Yes, Antoine Wright! The guy who came in the Turk trade and started talking like he was a future Hall of Fame.

Well, after a first very nice game he put this line in the second: 0 points; 0/7 from two; 0/3 for three and 0/2 from the free throws line; 0 rebounds; 1 steal; 5 TO; 5 Personal Fouls in 26 minutes. He broke some kind of negative record with -19 of efficiency.

Pro ball overseas huh? Hmmm...I just might have to check it out to get my bball fix.

TBH I'm not familiar with overseas ball at all. Raul which leagues are starting? Spanish, Italian? Can you recommend any good streaming sites to check out some games?

Comment

.40 Cal Flakes wrote: View Post
      Pro ball overseas huh? Hmmm...I just might have to check it out to get my bball fix.

TBH I'm not familiar with overseas ball at all. Raul which leagues are starting? Spanish, Italian? Can you recommend any good streaming sites to check out some games?
      Of course. Check this site always for european basketball streams. It's very good but it's in russian. Try to guess or translate it.

Comment

When does the Lithuanian league start? We can check out JV and Sonny "Money" Weems, who will be the next Jordan when he returns next year!

Comment

Mack North wrote: View Post
          When does the Lithuanian league start? We can check out JV and Sonny "Money" Weems, who will be the next Jordan when he returns next year!
          See JV/L. Rytas thread.

Comment

Antoine must have discovered that Spain produces some not so bad wines.

Comment

AW was a fine player for us, hit some big 3's and played some solid D. Hows about you post the numbers to his good game?

Comment

Zalgiris Kaunas - CSKA Moscow

Watch live today, it should be a good game. We'll get to see one Raptor in action. Good luck Weems

7:45 local time
                2:45 EST
                Last edited by Ambidextrious; Mon Oct 17, 2011, 03:10 PM.
                We all make mistakes... Tanking is not the answer.. This squad can ball! Let it roll!!

Comment

Working...
                X