Charles Barkley and Reggie Miller Discuss the CBA Negotiations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charles Barkley and Reggie Miller Discuss the CBA Negotiations

I agree with pretty much everything he said.

Uhhmmm, don't know if it's just me but I don't see a link?

Comment

They wrap it up pretty nicely:
      Barkley - Billy Hunter, what's wrong with 50%
      Miller - Owners, why are you signing guys like Rashard Lewis for $130 million
      Players, you are resting on the shoulders of those who came before you, it does no good if the league loses money, get real

Not much to argue with there.

Comment

i agree screw the players, going to big market teams just to win and get more money. That pisses me off, where is the pride? players back in the 90's used to be proud of playing for their team and played their entire careers in one city. Now its just going to one city with a bunch of other stars and trying to win championships. Even if Miami did win one they wouldn't get any recognition, if one player plays his entire career in one city and is commited to winning a championship for that team and he ends up doing it. He will get a lot more fame and fan support than a bunch of fags like Wade, Lebron and bosh who gather in one city just for a championship. 50/50 is good and the hard cap so teams cant overspend and we'll all be even no bull@!/*.

Comment

Yea Chuck. The next commish?

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
            i agree screw the players, going to big market teams just to win and get more money. That pisses me off, where is the pride? players back in the 90's used to be proud of playing for their team and played their entire careers in one city. Now its just going to one city with a bunch of other stars and trying to win championships. Even if Miami did win one they wouldn't get any recognition, if one player plays his entire career in one city and is commited to winning a championship for that team and he ends up doing it. He will get a lot more fame and fan support than a bunch of fags like Wade, Lebron and bosh who gather in one city just for a championship. 50/50 is good and the hard cap so teams cant overspend and we'll all be even no bull@!/*.
            See Dirk Nowitzki

Comment

Even ex-NHL players from lockout days are pushing people to get a deal done. http://www.star-telegram.com/2011/10...iBs9I.facebook

Comment

Working...
              X