Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Howard leaving Orlando? Chance for the Raps?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Howard leaving Orlando? Chance for the Raps?

http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap..._Do_In_Orlando

Is there even a slight, speckle, grain of hope that Dwight Howard will sign with the Raps when he becomes a free agent?

Good, Bad, Idiotic and Sarcastic comments are all welcomed. hehehe.

He sounds like a guy about to break up with his Girlfriend...

"You know you're really special, and I'll always love you ... but ... "

Unless this 'door' he's talking about not wanting to close, is located on the 49th parallel, I don't see him coming here. haha

Comment

as great a player as he is, i'd cringe every time he shot a free throw. i'd almost rather not go through that.

Comment

joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
        He sounds like a guy about to break up with his Girlfriend...

"You know you're really special, and I'll always love you ... but ... "

Unless this 'door' he's talking about not wanting to close, is located on the 49th parallel, I don't see him coming here. haha
        hahahaha thats exactly what i thought too. "Its not you, its me" hahaha

Comment

tbihis wrote: View Post
          http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap..._Do_In_Orlando

Is there even a slight, speckle, grain of hope that Dwight Howard will sign with the Raps when he becomes a free agent?

Good, Bad, Idiotic and Sarcastic comments are all welcomed. hehehe.
          I had fun with this at the end of August.

http://raptorsrepublic.com/forums/sh...t+howard+trade

Comment

NO.......just no.
            Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

WJF wrote: View Post
              NO.......just no.
              Howard's the type of player we should have no hesitation signing. He is one of the few players in the league that makes everyone around him better (whether intentional or not).

If the Raptors are magically able to sign Howard, it would instantly lift us to playoff contender, and would make Colangelo's job a LOT easier when filling out the rest of the roster. How easy would it be to sell prospective free agents on the idea of playing next to the greatest centre in the game today?

Comment

Thanks but no thanks.

Comment

D howard and Ed Davis sounds like a crazy front court. But i don't know, i want to see what valanciunas can do.

Comment

Yeah screw that. He's a whiny wiener. Love how he always has a whack load of techs every year yet "he's one of the most fun loving persona's of the NBA." Gag.
                    Eh follow my TWITTER!

Comment

Employee wrote: View Post
                      Yeah screw that. He's a whiny wiener. Love how he always has a whack load of techs every year yet "he's one of the most fun loving persona's of the NBA." Gag.
                      hahaha that is such an irony.

Comment

Employee wrote: View Post
                        i say Delonte West is the most fun loving persona in the NBA. What's more fun than rolling around on a 3-wheeler, heavily medicated, carrying guns in a guitar case like you're a desperado.... and banging your highly overpaid co-worker's mom

dude clearly loves fun.

Comment

If you can sign howard you do it. I can't see how you could pass him up. That said, there are 29 other teams out there so even if everything was equal we'd only have a 3.3% chance (3.4 if you don't count Orlando) of getting him. Although NOT every team could afford him, not every team is equal in their ability to attract Howard. I think we are probably pretty well positioned to afford him, but not sure how much our situation would appeal to him. Overall I think 3.3% is about right...
                          "They're going to have to rename the whole conference after us: Toronto Raptors 2014-2015 Northern Conference Champions" ~ ezzbee Dec. 2014

"I guess I got a little carried away there" ~ ezzbee Apr. 2015

"We only have one rule on this team. What is that rule? E.L.E. That's right's, E.L.E, and what does E.L.E. stand for? EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY. Right there up on the wall, because this isn't just a basketball team, this is a lifestyle. ~ Jackie Moon

Comment

Im on the fence on this one.
                            Howard is already 26, if the Raps do get him, they have to abandon the rebuilding process and would need to go to "Win now" mode. I dont think theyll have trouble getting talent around Howard if they get him, but they should aim for title contention within in the next 3 years coz i think Howard's contract and Howard himself might only be worth having for 3 years max.
                            Will definitely be good beside Bargnani.

Comment

heinz57 wrote: View Post
                              i say Delonte West is the most fun loving persona in the NBA. What's more fun than rolling around on a 3-wheeler, heavily medicated, carrying guns in a guitar case like you're a desperado.... and banging your highly overpaid co-worker's mom

dude clearly loves fun.
                              hahahahaha made my day again heinz.

Comment

Working...
                              X