The NHL Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lilmamba_ wrote: View Post
    can someone tell me what happens when the whole of the NHL goes to play in the Olympics does the season keep going?
    Honestly have no idea. Been wondering the same thing..
    Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

• good game last night, we are so much more better with bernier in net.
      What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
      The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
      No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

• I won't knock on how Reimer has played so far in his career for the Leafs but honestly there's just something about the way he plays in net that's always made me nervous and I think that effects the way the whole team plays. Bernier pretty much won us the game yesterday and he's made some incredible saves this year, his glove hand is really solid as is he fundamentally, and he's not afraid to challenge guys. Very stable, whereas Reimer it's more of like a controlled chaos in a sense

Comment

• Agreed. Bernier just looks a lot more comfortable and confident in between the posts. IMO the starting job will be his to keep in a couple weeks.
          Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

• Ryan_1523 wrote: View Post
            I won't knock on how Reimer has played so far in his career for the Leafs but honestly there's just something about the way he plays in net that's always made me nervous and I think that effects the way the whole team plays. Bernier pretty much won us the game yesterday and he's made some incredible saves this year, his glove hand is really solid as is he fundamentally, and he's not afraid to challenge guys. Very stable, whereas Reimer it's more of like a controlled chaos in a sense
            looll he makes everyone nervous
            your point is valid sir, i would be pretty confident as a player knowing that Bernier's in net
            What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
            The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar

Comment

• hockey night today
              ugh raptors or leafs
              raptors or leafs
              ).(

Comment

• At the risk of becoming an outcast for praising a hockey game on a basketball forums, if you aren't watching the Leafs game you are crazy. 5-5, Lupul tying it in the final minute? Intense game

Comment

• game winner by Bolland on a 3 on 1 break, gg

Comment

• Nah I watched it too, awesome game. Love how the whole arena started to stand up when the 3-on-1 started. Man that was intense..

To top it all off, Lupul's on my fantasy team
                    Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

• Haha nice, he was involved in like every play that went down tonight..I like how he almost scored again in the final seconds with like a baseball swing I also loved the Kadri pass in the second period to set up his first goal man, not many people could make that pass, especially without looking.

I really have to say though, Mason Raymond was a really solid pickup, it's a steal what they got him for, highly underrated signing.. He's really good in front of the net, not quite on a JVR level (his deflection was masterful on the goal he had, amazing coordination) but definitely a solid guy to have in the long stretch, I think he'll be valuable late in the season

Comment

• loool yall are outcasts ahahaha...oh wait
                        naz's pass was just woooooh, like how the fuck kind of wooh
                        the kessel line seems to be producing well
                        to early into the season to say but both the raptors and leafs are gonna make us fans proud this season.

Comment

• Idk honestly, Raptors gotta tighten sh*t up (Leafs too), turnovers like crazy, ain't nobody gonna win games like that when it comes crunch time and games really matter? Nah. Need to lock it down, fast

Comment

• Leafs need to tighten up, yet, they are winning.
                            Raps need to lose every game possible.

Comment

• damn it bernier!!!!!!
                              pay attention cost us the game

Comment

• Hope Reimer's okay after the first period scare..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
                                Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

Working...
                                X