No announcement yet.

The NHL Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good player, made a step to superstardom last year in the playoffs with his performance vs Boston. I like the signing, Kessel is a flat out sniper.

Comment

Leafs start the season 2-0.. #stanleycup?
      Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

haha. Unlike Leiwkie, I'm not quite ready to plan the parade, but 2-0 is better than 0-2 so really can't ask for much more.

Comment

woww, grabo leaves and scores a hat trick just woow
          but anywaysss

leafs are looking good, james is looking good in net, kessel point per game :P tyler b. also looking good
          pheneaf scored in the opener of a naz feed
          jvr also looking good
          keep it up fellas
          What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
          The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
          No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

From what I've seen from the first two games, goaltending hopefully won't be an issue this year. It's been a long time since we've been secure in net.
            Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

And Kadri is benched, already and I am this surprised.

See that big ole empty space of ZERO????
              Thats how much surprise I have. Yet another fucking lapse from this kid. learned ZERO in the off season, loses EVERY draw. Coughing pucks up at blueline, again, trying ridiculous little touch plays all over the ice that lead to turnovers.

Kadri is destined for Outdoor greatness at some local Scarborough outdoor shinny game soon if he doesn't get his ego in check.

Comment

He better get his act together, pretty soon
                cuz the haters are commin..

my worlds caving in... third line centre
                Last edited by lilmamba_; Fri Oct 4, 2013, 07:01 PM.
                What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
                The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar

Comment

its said that beibers gonna sing the national anthem
                  -.-

and he didnt show up
                  shoot out win
                  lupul played very good he had that so called fire in his eyes
                  the new kid looked great out there

as far as naz is concerned he did win a couple of face off (bozak was having trouble too winning those) he got a goal and assist, hes redeeming his self. it will take on more good game and hell be back to his full redeemness <--- thats not a word
                  oh and he did get the loudest cheer:P

but there intros are nothing compared to what the raps do

ohh and cartor ashton is hella fine <3
                  Last edited by lilmamba_; Sun Oct 6, 2013, 02:36 PM.

Comment

He did do a little better by scoring...but then he gave the puck away numerous times on silly and careless moves. Its 3 years now that they ask him not to do that shit, and still, he continues. He really has to get his act together man, Toronto can't win if he fails.

Comment

• lilmamba_ wrote: View Post
                      its said that beibers gonna sing the national anthem
                      -.-

and he didnt show up
                      shoot out win
                      lupul played very good he had that so called fire in his eyes
                      the new kid looked great out there

as far as naz is concerned he did win a couple of face off (bozak was having trouble too winning those) he got a goal and assist, hes redeeming his self. it will take on more good game and hell be back to his full redeemness <--- thats not a word
                      oh and he did get the loudest cheer:P

but there intros are nothing compared to what the raps do

ohh and cartor ashton is hella fine <3
                      It's confirmed.

NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

Comment

• Craig wrote: View Post
                        He did do a little better by scoring...but then he gave the puck away numerous times on silly and careless moves. Its 3 years now that they ask him not to do that shit, and still, he continues. He really has to get his act together man, Toronto can't win if he fails.
                        agreed, but his doing much better than the game before that before he was a big fat nothing.

and happy 23rd birthday boo<3
                        Last edited by lilmamba_; Sun Oct 6, 2013, 02:55 PM.

Comment

• e2thed wrote: View Post
                          It's confirmed.

lool i always get the hate round here
                          no one said shit to drunkymunky when he said he wanted his penis in kats mouth....

Comment

• lilmamba_ wrote: View Post
                            lool i always get the hate round here
                            no one said shit to drunkymunky when he said he wanted his penis in kats mouth....
                            I'm just kidding , sheesh........................but you still thuuuuurrrrsssttty

And I speak for almost every straight male on this forum, we all want our penises in Kat's mouth at some point in our lives, not simultaneously of course.
                            Last edited by e2thed; Sun Oct 6, 2013, 02:58 PM.
                            NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

Comment

• e2thed wrote: View Post
                              I'm just kidding , sheesh........................but you still thuuuuurrrrsssttty
                              looool i dont mind yall pick on me anyways hahaha
                              lool the thirst is real cant lie

looooooooool kat is ugly
                              why you jelly of ashton and rudy and demar and every other guy i talk about
                              Last edited by lilmamba_; Sun Oct 6, 2013, 08:49 PM.

Comment

• can someone tell me what happens when the whole of the NHL goes to play in the Olympics does the season keep going?

Comment

Working...
                                X