The NHL Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• blue eyes and bozie are out for tonight
    What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
    The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
    No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

• kads got the hunger in this eyes
      opportunities knocking on the door take advantage of it
      he looks sharp on defense
      What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
      The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar

Comment

• Lulz Kadri. Will probably be the game winner.
        Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

• isaacthompson wrote: View Post
          Lulz Kadri. Will probably be the game winner.
          Don't jinx it!

Comment

Lulz Kadri. Will probably be the game winner.
            rocwell wrote: View Post
            Don't jinx it!
            just did baby!!!!!
            NAZEM FUCKIN KADRI BITCHES!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

lulz kadri. Will probably be the game winner.
              +fuckin 100

Comment

• Lol shoot, saw 1:26 on my phone and thought he scored it with 1:26 left. didn't realize there was a whole period to play!
                Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

• Kessel.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                    Kessel.
                    then boland but who cares hahahahah

Comment

• time to praise niffty mitts

if you watched last nights game yall would have realized how hard he was playing, from the very first shift
                      this was a game where he had to step up and take the lead role (second line center)
                      his deffence on sid was great, like legit great
                      he got the winner real talks it was a beautiful goal
                      lool and towards the end of the second kads and malkin got into a fight hahah refs broke it up pretty quick
                      he also punched out kessels man ..kinda
                      kads also become more of a team player
                      no really, honestly
                      book it, every game hes the first of the bench and over to reims or bernier to tell them good job or what ever they say at the end of games

i'm not dick riding, just saying im happy his hard work finally paid off

loool i feel bad for lups and bozak knowing their team can beat the pens without them
                      its ight tho we still love you two

loool

Comment

• How far down Yonge St. have you guys planned for the parade next spring?

Comment

• Colorado's 9-1 is looking pretty impressive.

Comment

• leggo lups out for tonight bozak out too
                            #blessed

Comment

• the magic that happens on the kadri line
                              leggo 1-0
                              so happy!!!!!! honestly i love this kid

Comment

• lups in tonight just noticed

Comment

Working...
                                X