The NHL Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the leafs are so boring these days
    What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
    The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
    No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

• my man saved all your asses last night
      What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
      The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar

Comment

• I'm sorry i think kads should have worn the mic that night
        Sid's such a fuckin p***** fuckin hate him no fuckin sportsmanship go fuck yourself pshhh and you have kids looking up to you

Comment

• mamba.

everything he said about Kadri is true.

Kadri wont even be in the league in 2 years.

Comment

• explain to me Craig why you hate this kid so much no honestly im being serious

Comment

• lilmamba_ wrote: View Post
              explain to me Craig why you hate this kid so much no honestly im being serious
              I don't hate Kadri personally, but I can guess that every second leafs fan would say something like this - we love hard working players, he isn't one. His working ethic is bad, reputation of being cocky...

Also, don't exclude racism factor here. Toronto is huge international city, but we have racist people here, like any other city.

Comment

• Racism?

I doubt that

Comment

• Craig wrote: View Post
                  Racism?

I doubt that
                  then what is it.....
                  ima play along Rocwell's lines
                  I just dont get how you could hate a kid with his ability and skill set
                  He brings his everything every game
                  even on a shitty night he's drawing penalties and givin you 5 hits
                  the Pittsburgh game was blamed all on Nazem
                  it would have been 3-0 if he hadn't drawn that penalty and given a chance to that team to score
                  the shootout game where he and was it lupul i forget yea i think it was lupul, yea where lupul and kadri both missed
                  but hey Nazem gave us that one point the only leaf goal in the game and he brought us that pity point
                  i just dont get it

the kids adorable
                  hes got that swagger in every step
                  fuck swagger he's fuckin beautiful

but i guess that doesn't matter
                  it's his game that does
                  and i still dont get how you could hate him
                  don't get it don't get it don't get it don't get it

Comment

• well both of you can assume I am a racist then, its both shortsighted and ignorant to say that, but thats you guys, not me.

I just don't like entitled little shits who quit on their off season training, then lie about it. kids that come into camp fat, 3 years riunning. I don't like kids that act like they are stars, in the room, out of the room in the media etc, but who have NEVER accomplished anything. I dont' like them. I don't like players that dive, never have, and Kadri dives....a lot. He was 19, and called his coach, "willsy", his GM Burkie, and cherry "grapes". If you dont understand why this is an issue, then you likely never will. Every other rookie says "Coach Wilson" "Mr. Burke" "Mr. Cherry". Its about respect, and knowing your place.

3 years and he still seems to have no clue.

Its fucking hockey, there are conduct expectations, and he doesnt get it. I wish he did. And if he does, I will love him. I guess i wont be a racist at that point right?

Comment

well both of you can assume I am a racist then, its both shortsighted and ignorant to say that, but thats you guys, not me.

I just don't like entitled little shits who quit on their off season training, then lie about it. kids that come into camp fat, 3 years riunning. I don't like kids that act like they are stars, in the room, out of the room in the media etc, but who have NEVER accomplished anything. I dont' like them. I don't like players that dive, never have, and Kadri dives....a lot. He was 19, and called his coach, "willsy", his GM Burkie, and cherry "grapes". If you dont understand why this is an issue, then you likely never will. Every other rookie says "Coach Wilson" "Mr. Burke" "Mr. Cherry". Its about respect, and knowing your place.

3 years and he still seems to have no clue.

Its fucking hockey, there are conduct expectations, and he doesnt get it. I wish he did. And if he does, I will love him. I guess i wont be a racist at that point right?
                      oh buddy chill out

I wasn't even talking about you.

This is just my opinion about racism. Many people don't like muslim and it gives another reason for people to hate Kadri.
                      Last edited by rocwell; Fri Dec 27, 2013, 03:49 PM.

Comment

• chill out?

relax yourself, this is the hockey thread, were allowed to be loud here.

Anyhow, I am not one of um.

Comment

• man Craig I don't even know what to say .....

Comment

• hahahahahhahaaaa

I knew youd like that one mamba hahaha

Comment

hahahahahhahaaaa

I knew youd like that one mamba hahaha
                              loooooool
                              forget it Craig that was 3 years ago
                              just love the kid

Comment

• I dont hate him.... but he is a joke.

needs to grow the eff up

he has hope

Comment

Working...
                                X