No announcement yet.

The NHL Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leafs won't even make the playoff this year. They better petition the league to move to a 48- game schedule - then they'll have a chance.

Comment

• when was the last time he actually did something stupid
      your holding things against him that he did when he was 19 or something

even during the 24/7 shit he didnt wear a mic cuz he knew that every word he said would be held against him by someone or the other, he made the right decision

even tho i would have loved it if he wore it
      Last edited by lilmamba_; Fri Dec 27, 2013, 08:27 PM.
      What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
      The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
      No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

• hope both the Leafs and Raps can work their magic on new years day
        leafs @ 1:00 I believe so???
        and raps at 7:00

lets grab both the w's and it would be the perfect ending to the winter break (since I got school on Friday)
        What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
        The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar

Comment

• 1pm on new years day? Krazy..

Comment

• Craig wrote: View Post
            well both of you can assume I am a racist then, its both shortsighted and ignorant to say that, but thats you guys, not me.

I just don't like entitled little shits who quit on their off season training, then lie about it. kids that come into camp fat, 3 years riunning. I don't like kids that act like they are stars, in the room, out of the room in the media etc, but who have NEVER accomplished anything. I dont' like them. I don't like players that dive, never have, and Kadri dives....a lot. He was 19, and called his coach, "willsy", his GM Burkie, and cherry "grapes". If you dont understand why this is an issue, then you likely never will. Every other rookie says "Coach Wilson" "Mr. Burke" "Mr. Cherry". Its about respect, and knowing your place.

3 years and he still seems to have no clue.

Its fucking hockey, there are conduct expectations, and he doesnt get it. I wish he did. And if he does, I will love him. I guess i wont be a racist at that point right?

Oh yes...... this fatness gained also was the same year that he had to his best season ever so last year. Should he have been fit? Obviously. Is he also young and learning? Yes. He is a good player but a cocky motherfucker

Sent from my sexy electronic device,
            Last edited by LegendaryXD; Mon Dec 30, 2013, 03:42 AM.

Comment

• LegendaryXD wrote: View Post
              Oh yes...... this fatness gained also was the same year that he had to his best season ever so last year. Should he have been fit? Obviously. Is he also young and learning? Yes. He is a good player but a cocky motherfucker

Sent from my sexy electronic device,
              yup, and thats a good thing

Comment

• I like Patrice Bergeron.

Kadri is about as opposite to him as you can get.

Comment

• <blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>In wake of Carlyle rant this morning 2 <a href="https://twitter.com/search?q=%23NHL&amp;src=hash">#NHL</a> clubs have confirmed for me <a href="https://twitter.com/search?q=%23Leafs&amp;src=hash">#Leafs</a> have made Kadri available in any trade discussion.</p>&mdash; Nick Kypreos (@RealKyper) <a href="https://twitter.com/RealKyper/statuses/417780140140421120">December 30, 2013</a></blockquote>
                  <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Comment

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>In wake of Carlyle rant this morning 2 <a href="https://twitter.com/search?q=%23NHL&src=hash">#NHL</a> clubs have confirmed for me <a href="https://twitter.com/search?q=%23Leafs&src=hash">#Leafs</a> have made Kadri available in any trade discussion.</p>— Nick Kypreos (@RealKyper) <a href="https://twitter.com/RealKyper/statuses/417780140140421120">December 30, 2013</a></blockquote>
                    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
                    Kadri on the block ?

Comment

• hahahaha
                      yep.

Dont ask how a cocked that up.... but, I did.

Comment

• wow just wow
                        I got no words

Comment

• fuck...

you know what if he does get traded I hope he comes back and destroys the leafs
                          hate me I said it
                          Last edited by lilmamba_; Mon Dec 30, 2013, 10:19 PM.

Comment

• lilmamba_ wrote: View Post
                            fuck...

you know what if he does get traded I hope he comes back and destroys the leafs
                            hate me I said it
                            k no prob, mamba.

call 904 899 4625 for tickets,they'll love you

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                              k no prob, mamba.

call 904 899 4625 for tickets,they'll love you
                              what do you mean they'll love me
                              everyone loves me

Comment

I like Patrice Bergeron.

Kadri is about as opposite to him as you can get.
                                Bergeron's 28 kadri's 22
                                you wanna play who's better than Kadri, you wanna play that game then Craig
                                ok, name one player drafted '09 (other than taveres) and puts up better numbers than nazem one player Craig one
                                as far as the being cocky things goes
                                do you know who this kid used to play with in the ohl
                                can't even lie he was one of the best; maybe even the best of the best
                                obviously he's gonna think of himself highly
                                but being cocky for him is a good thing after all that Ron Wilson shit even after Ron came out and called this kid fat or a baby
                                it's not like being cocky he doesnt pass the puck or something he knows he not the best in the NHL
                                let go of it Craig
                                let go
                                this happened how long ago
                                your holding on to mistakes he did 3-4 years ago
                                why?
                                he doesnt do them anymore he's grown
                                uggh whatever Craig hate on

preach kiddo.......
                                The leafs take two steps forward and 5 steps back, you cant trade this kid he is the best draft pick you have had in at least 10 years treat him with respect give him the #2 centre spot give him two half descent wingers and he will produce STOP moving him all over the 4 lines. Ron Wilson just about screwed this kid bad and now Randy is doing the same he is 23 years young give him a chance to grow with the team.Benching him and asking him to be a first line centre is not helping his focus at all,and no i am not his agent or family member just a New York Islanders fan that would love Nazem to come play for us.Stupid Leafs really, some trades are better off not being done this is one of them. P.S. i am also not a scout but have watch and played hockey for over 40 years Nazem Kadri is a very good hockey player he will be great if you dumb dumbs give him the chance. Coach goes before Kadri just saying.
                                Last edited by lilmamba_; Tue Dec 31, 2013, 08:56 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X