No announcement yet.

Raptors interested in Lou Williams?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lou Williams is way better than Jerryd Bayless. I'd support this move if it means Bayless is gone.
    your pal,
    ebrian

Comment

I've never really been high on Williams. He'd be kinda redundant on this team right now with both Barbosa and Bayless. If Barbosa is dealt, then perhaps. He can bring scoring off of the bench but he's not really a good option at the 1.

Comment

MangoKid wrote: View Post
        I've never really been high on Williams. He'd be kinda redundant on this team right now with both Barbosa and Bayless. If Barbosa is dealt, then perhaps. He can bring scoring off of the bench but he's not really a good option at the 1.
        I would not be interested in him as a starter.

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
          I would not be interested in him as a starter.
          Edit. My bad. I'm a dumbfuck. Sorry Matt.

If he's coming off the bench, and Barbosa's gone and Bayless is on his way out, I'd look hard at him.

Comment

oh god. how i missed the overreactions and examinations of the least bit of raptors news.
            If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

He brings a comparable skill set to Bayless and Barbosa... all three are slightly undersized combo guards who can fill it up but aren't particularly apt at getting their teammates involved.

However, Bayless has the higher long term potential and Barbosa is coming off the books next summer so I'd rather keep either of them if we're just moving laterally in the short term.

Comment

Working...
              X