George and Gray - Double G

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• George and Gray - Double G

Toronto - Paul George and Aaron Gray - I think George has the potential to be a good player. Long and lean, at 6'8 he plays the 3, fast, very athletic, can keep up with bigger SFs like LBJ and Durant. Solid defender. Very good slasher. Gray, can play beside Bargnani as a defensive center. Very mobile and long. Built tough, can bang with the guys down low.

Indiana - Amir Johnson - can play the pick and roll with Hill and Collison, can play 4 or 5, which will allow Hansborough to move to the 3.

NO - A.J. Price - 3rd stringer PG, shed salary.

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradeMa...radeId=449q5kr

tbihis wrote: View Post
    Toronto - Paul George and Aaron Gray - I think George has the potential to be a good player. Long and lean, at 6'8 he plays the 3, fast, very athletic, can keep up with bigger SFs like LBJ and Durant. Solid defender. Very good slasher. Gray, can play beside Bargnani as a defensive center. Very mobile and long. Built tough, can bang with the guys down low.

Indiana - Amir Johnson - can play the pick and roll with Hill and Collison, can play 4 or 5, which will allow Hansborough to move to the 3.

NO - A.J. Price - 3rd stringer PG, shed salary.

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradeMa...radeId=449q5kr
    The Raptors could just sign Gray in free agency. He opted out of his contract for '11-12.

As much as I like Amir, if George could be obtained with him, I would do it.

Comment

I would love to have George as well, but I believe Indiana is very high on him. I'm not so sure he would be available, considering that he's still in his rookie contract for 3/4 more seasons.

Comment

Hansborough at the 3? Not in a million lifetimes!
        Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

WJF wrote: View Post
          Hansborough at the 3? Not in a million lifetimes!
          hehehe maybe i overshot that a bit

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post
            I would love to have George as well, but I believe Indiana is very high on him. I'm not so sure he would be available, considering that he's still in his rookie contract for 3/4 more seasons.
            This. Indiana thinks so highly of this kid that they're entertaining offers for Granger. And from the kid's play last season, he looks like a keeper.

Giving up JUST Amir is not gonna get it done.

Comment

MangoKid wrote: View Post
              This. Indiana thinks so highly of this kid that they're entertaining offers for Granger. And from the kid's play last season, he looks like a keeper.

Giving up JUST Amir is not gonna get it done.
              Indiana has a player with similar up-side to Amir in Josh McRoberts (FA). He had a solid season for Indiana last year, shooting 55% from the field and 38% from 3. He averaged 7.4 ppg and 5.3 rebounds per in 22 minutes.....and he is only a few months older than Amir, but he has better length and overall skills. If I knew I could sign him and trade Amir for a player or pick that we need I would do it. I think he may be in Europe right now, but I think value for money would be great.
              Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

Working...
              X