Tmac and Vince on OTR - TSN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

heinz57 wrote: View Post
    enough time has passed i think that i would like to see this.... i dont know if he's ever addressed it, but i'd like to know how VC felt about WHO he got traded for
    I don't think he took it as a blow to his ego. I think he probably took it as a blow to his conscience because he was heavily invested time-wise in Toronto prior to leaving. You don't build roots and turn your back on it all without it bothering you somewhere deep down.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
      I don't think he took it as a blow to his ego. I think he probably took it as a blow to his conscience because he was heavily invested time-wise in Toronto prior to leaving. You don't build roots and turn your back on it all without it bothering you somewhere deep down.
      i woulda loved to be a fly on the wall for that call from his agent though..

"oh cool.. i got traded to NJ... for who? Kidd? Jefferson?...................................... SERIOUSLY?! are those even real players or ballboys?? AND broken ass alonzo?!? WOW"

Comment

nah, he was probably like who ALONZO, "he ain't goin to play for them unless he wants me to dunk on his old ass 8 times a game for six games a season."
        If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

McGrady said that there's no doubt in his mind, that had he stayed in Toronto for the 2000-01 season, the Raptors would've beat Philly in the 2nd round, and would've eventually went on to the finals. Interesting to hear...

Comment

I'm at a hotel this week and I couldn't find it. If anyone finds a link on YouTube please post it here. Thanks.

Comment

http://www.tsn.ca/shows/otr/

you can find it on the video player on the right hand side with the big picture of VC
              We all make mistakes... Tanking is not the answer.. This squad can ball! Let it roll!!

Comment

http://www2.tsn.ca/window/podcastcen...stid=5312&id=2

http://www.tsn.ca/shows/otr/

best I can do.

Rod Smith said on SportsCentre that they'll be on today as well. But, I think someone was blowing smoke up his ass.

Biggest news was Kobe saying "they could have won championships." T-Mac was like "wow, I never knew that!"
                and both he and Vince nearly fell off their seats.

Oak was just looking like 'fuck, I could have told you that.' he was just like "yep."
                Last edited by LBF; Fri Nov 4, 2011, 10:39 AM.
                If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Comment

I believe so too

Nilanka wrote: View Post
                  McGrady said that there's no doubt in his mind, that had he stayed in Toronto for the 2000-01 season, the Raptors would've beat Philly in the 2nd round, and would've eventually went on to the finals. Interesting to hear...
                  I agree with McGrady, if he's there, it doesnt even go 7 games, Vince and Iverson were trading 50 pt games and T-Mac wouldve provided the difference on both ends of the court.

What about Oak saying they should retire #15 AND #1???

Comment

heinz57 wrote: View Post
                    who the hell is home at 5pm besides housewives watching young and the restless and school kids with no friends!?!?
                    geez, sorry. I'm going to go hang myself now. Have a nice time with that on your consience.

rofl

Just For The Record "Off The Record" repeats at 6 on TSN2.
                    Last edited by LBF; Fri Nov 4, 2011, 10:41 AM.

Comment

RikkJames wrote: View Post
                      What about Oak saying they should retire #15 AND #1???
                      Better to have empty rafters than rafters full of jerseys which devalue the whole honor.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
                        Better to have empty rafters than rafters full of jerseys which devalue the whole honor.
                        This!
                        Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

they were with us for a couple years and got us to the playoffs twice. Who in their right mind would retire they're jersey's. If they had won us a championship then maybe. Speaking of retiring jersey's when Jose retires do you guys think we should retire his jersey, he's always been loyal to this team and is probably the best PG we have had(so far...).

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                            they were with us for a couple years and got us to the playoffs twice. Who in their right mind would retire they're jersey's. If they had won us a championship then maybe. Speaking of retiring jersey's when Jose retires do you guys think we should retire his jersey, he's always been loyal to this team and is probably the best PG we have had(so far...).
                            This would actually be a good thread, Which past Raps players' jerseys would you want retired and not?

Wanna start it props?

Comment

tbihis wrote: View Post
                              This would actually be a good thread, Which past Raps players' jerseys would you want retired and not?
                              For me, the answer's clear. Nobody deserves their jersey retired. I'm my opinion, the rafters should be reserved for legends.

Comment

tbihis wrote: View Post
                                that's easy... there's only one raptor alum deserving of getting their jersey hung up in the rafters...

Primoz Brezec.

/end conversation

Comment

Working...
                                X