No announcement yet.

Scariest Movie Ever?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

talk about gore. there were alot of secretions in that video.

btw, did you actually click on the link?
    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

LBF wrote: View Post
      scariest movie ever

Back Door to Chyna
      A truly horrifying movie. Chyna has a protruding clit the size of my thumb. I almost barfed. Is it from taking steroids or does she just have a disfigurement? The stuff of nightmares.
      Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night.

Comment

RaptorDan wrote: View Post
        A truly horrifying movie. Chyna has a protruding clit the size of my thumb. I almost barfed. Is it from taking steroids or does she just have a disfigurement? The stuff of nightmares.
        It's called a penis.

Comment

LBF wrote: View Post
          btw, did you actually click on the link?
          I most certainly did not.. should I have?? What am I missing out on?!?

I'm clicking it ....

NOOOOO!!! Why'd I click it?!?!

Comment

joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
            I most certainly did not.. should I have?? What am I missing out on?!?

I'm clicking it ....

NOOOOO!!! Why'd I click it?!?!
            oh man, you just made my week dude.

not sure about the clit didn't look at it, I was just looking at her other vagina aka her face.

they did seem to do a nice job on the knockers though.

to be honest I didn't go past the scene of her making out with that chick. I just heard about it and wanted to see how many people I could sucker into watching it.

Apparently, she walked in there and went "I want 2 of your biggest male stars" and she wasn't talking about fame.
            If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Working...
            X