DeRozan's Long Term Future With Raptors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tim W. wrote: View Post
    A 3 point shot is one of the easiest skills to learn in basketball. It's simply repetition and something you can learn by spending time alone in a gym for a couple of hours a day.

Athleticism and a work ethic are nice, but instincts and fundamentals are what is going to turn DeRozan into a good defender. Does he have those? I don't know. He's shown some decent instincts at times, but it's not something you can practice.
    The guy still needs a shooting coach out there with him at times working on mechanics if he is truly is serious about changing his game and getting consistent. That coach could be anybody who knows their stuff I guess. It could be his old high school coach or his coach at USC or an expert marksman like Jason Kapono. I think an expert needs to be guiding him, that's for sure.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
      The guy still needs a shooting coach out there with him at times working on mechanics if he is truly is serious about changing his game and getting consistent. That coach could be anybody who knows their stuff I guess. It could be his old high school coach or his coach at USC or an expert marksman like Jason Kapono. I think an expert needs to be guiding him, that's for sure.
      Craig Hodges!

Comment

Yeah, or Craig Hodges for crying out loud.

Comment

I'm available for the right price.
          Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
          Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

Working...
          X