RR blocked by Firefox

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RR blocked by Firefox

I started receiving the following exception with Firefox today when trying to enter into the forums section:

(I cannot paste screen shots so I searched for a similar error in Google Image search, and pasted the link - hope it's readable).

I hate IE, and Chrome just has too many bugs right now. I thought I'd let the moderators know in case it wasn't reported yet.

I can get rid of this warning by disabling the security setting in Firefox, but I'd prefer not to do that obviously.

I was getting a similar message on Chrome earlier today.

Also, the "Today's Posts" link is giving me a error on my phone (Opera)...has been for almost 24 hours...maybe only 18.

Comment

We're currently looking into this guys.

Thanks for your patience.

Comment

It's a BS message. We notified them, waiting on their response.

Fuckin' lockout.

Comment

Arsenalist wrote: View Post
          It's a BS message. We notified them, waiting on their response.

Fuckin' lockout.
          LOL .... Thanks Arse.

Comment

I actually received a message while using Internet Explorer, that when accessing the Web Page from work I was getting a virus of some kind ... figure its the same thing?

Comment

2 of the last 3 nights using Safari as soon as I go in to the forums I get redirected to Google.

When this happened I switch to FireFox and things are fine.

Comment

Weird... My work blocked RR too... I thought they finally caught onto my internetting habits

Comment

I think it has something to do with the Virus I keep being warned about everytime I come to the Site ...

Comment

Ya, even on my phone i've been getting a weird error message from time to time... Seems to have stopped though

Comment

I don't get the error either with Firefox anymore either. Glad it's resolved as Firefox is the only browser I like using.

Comment

Thanks for your patience fellas. Arse fixed the issue a couple days ago but it apparently takes a couple days before it registers/resolves the issue for the site. Hopefully this is the last of it.

Comment

Doc Naismith wrote: View Post
                          Thanks for your patience fellas. Arse fixed the issue a couple days ago but it apparently takes a couple days before it registers/resolves the issue for the site. Hopefully this is the last of it.
                          Hey, it was fine for a couple days but I'm getting the malware message again on chrome. It probably goes with what you just said, but I figured I'd let you know anyways, just in case.

Comment

Same here.
                            Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

Ryan_1523 wrote: View Post
                              Hey, it was fine for a couple days but I'm getting the malware message again on chrome. It probably goes with what you just said, but I figured I'd let you know anyways, just in case.
                              Arse sent a clearance fix to Google so it's likely in process Ryan. If you continue getting the message into next week let us know please. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                              X