RR blocked by Firefox

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Doc Naismith wrote: View Post
    Arse sent a clearance fix to Google so it's likely in process Ryan. If you continue getting the message into next week let us know please. Thanks.
    I started getting the message just last night. IN the past my issues were always with Safari and getting bounced to Google.com. Now Safari and FireFox are giving me the warning message.

Comment

Thanks Matt. We again are aware of this and looking into it. Thanks again for your patience guys.

Comment

Hey guys, let us know if your still having issues with malware alerts when trying to access the site. The issue should now be fixed now. We've since updated the software which was likely the reason why we were having these issues in the first.

Thanks again for your patience.

Comment

Doc Naismith wrote: View Post
          Hey guys, let us know if your still having issues with malware alerts when trying to access the site. The issue should now be fixed now. We've since updated the software which was likely the reason why we were having these issues in the first.

Thanks again for your patience.
          Works like a dream. Thanks Doc!

Comment

Got the message just now FIX IT FIX IT QUICK
            @sweatpantsjer

Comment

I keep getting the message as well, even on Google Chrome it's happened a few times...

Comment

Mack North wrote: View Post
                I keep getting the message as well, even on Google Chrome it's happened a few times...
                I'm getting it on chrome again as well.. It stopped for a little over a week, but started getting again today

Comment

Thanks guys. Looking into it again.

Comment

It seems to be McAfee Site Defender. It won't matter what browser you use, you'll get a similar message if it flags it.

Comment

Apollo you owe us all wings for this!
                      @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Tell me about it. Here's the down payment:
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JK2hKzZss5Y&feature=fvst

Comment

Working...
                        X