Demar Derozan Mixtape

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Demar Derozan Mixtape

Since the NBA season is close to starting, I decided to make a Demar Derozan mix, I know, I should have waited until the 66 game season ends, but I had already started on it like 3 months ago, but I finally finished it...so enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1NptKFU4Xg

Great vid Eric! By the time you make your next one, hopefully he's draining some 3's and you can have some of those in the Vid!

Comment

Nice work. The music is awesome.

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
        Nice work. The music is awesome.
        Ya was actually going to ask which song he used.
        Sounds like an extra heavy John Williams piece.

Comment

I used "To Glory" by Two Steps from Hell, which is an EPIC cinematic/modern orchestra, but thanks, I really didn't want to use rap, hip-hop, or rock, because I don't really like lyrics in mix tapes, but you should really check out the actual orchestra, if you want some inspirational music, their music is not a bad choice.

Comment

That dunk contest footage is pissing me off. He got robbed so hard (2nd year in a row).

Comment

er1csh3n wrote: View Post
              I used "To Glory" by Two Steps from Hell, which is an EPIC cinematic/modern orchestra, but thanks, I really didn't want to use rap, hip-hop, or rock, because I don't really like lyrics in mix tapes, but you should really check out the actual orchestra, if you want some inspirational music, their music is not a bad choice.
              Fantastic. Thanks alot man. Just looked a few up on Youtube. Very good stuff.

10 Points to you, sir.

Comment

Working...
              X