This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lockout over, let's talk fantasy

Now that the lockout seems to be over, I think it's about time to start talking fantasy leagues.

In the past I've played in quite a few fantasy leagues, but all of them were public leagues (on espn last year) where about half of the players don't participate much after the draft and/or quit when behind. So I'd like to play in one or a couple of leagues where everybody participates.

Will there be any leagues organised here on RR? And what type of leagues will they be. I don't favor head to head leagues as I can't check my line-up daily or occassionaly even weekly and I think they can become quite the crapshot at the end of the year when injuries and luck play a bigger role (in my opinion of course). The keeper league is head to head right?

I favor roto leagues with a limit on the number of games per position and an auction draft (these are fun!).

We have a keeper league already. We also had a second league last year that wasn't a keeper. A roto league for the season league sounds interesting. I'll set it up when i get time. If you're interested in the keeper league just know that there is a waiting list of two people right now. I don't know who's returning yet though.

Comment

if you want to join my league...

- 10 teams or 12 teams (Still deciding)
      - head - to - head
      - yahoo basketball fantasy league
      - Bunch of uni students who know there stuff.
      Just PM me, if you want to join.

Comment

Working...
      X