Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 303

Thread: RR Fantasy Hoops Keeper League - S2: Joey to co-commish next season! (#295)

  1. #41
    Raptors Republic All-Star RaptorsFan4Life's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,752
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Apollo wrote: View Post
    I'll slot you in for Curry and Ellis. If I don't hear back again by the end of tomorrow Curry and Ellis will be locked in.



    Yes you can.
    Add Boozer and Gerald Wallace as keepers too. I mean I spent 48 on wallace and 28 on boozer last year so w/e. It'll even out.

  2. #42
    Raptors Republic All-Star RaptorsFan4Life's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,752
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    I want to keep Wesley Mathews too. lol. 5x30=150. I guess I'll have to draft the rest of the team for $50... Now bad 5 though....

    Curry
    Ellis
    Boozer (same as below)
    Wallace (hopefully he can stay healthy)
    Wesley Mathews

    Hopefully Wallace and Mathews don't get the Portland curse.

    Edit:

    Out of curiosity, why can't we set our own keepers?
    Last edited by RaptorsFan4Life; Sun Dec 11th, 2011 at 04:58 AM.

  3. #43
    Administrator Apollo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    11,989
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    There is no option in Yahoo Sports to allow you to do it.



    This is going to be an interesting draft. Durant, Paul and James are in play.

  4. #44
    Raptors Republic All-Star RaptorsFan4Life's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,752
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Apollo wrote: View Post
    There is no option in Yahoo Sports to allow you to do it.



    This is going to be an interesting draft. Durant, Paul and James are in play.
    IDK how Raptors4Ever isn't keeping Durant. Is he even playing? He payed $90 for his last draft...

  5. #45
    Administrator Apollo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    11,989
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    He's playing, he responded to the invitation. I'm with you though, it doesn't make sense not to keep him. He might have to spend $60 extra to get him on draft day. Even to franchise the guy he would be paying possibly $40 less.

    I sent out a reminder so I did my bit.

  6. #46
    Raptors Republic Rookie noxleno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Greater Sudbury, ON
    Posts
    90
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Having won the RR Fantasy League #2 last season, aren't I guaranteed a spot in the keeper league?

  7. #47
    Administrator Apollo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    11,989
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    The league #2 thread had no activity. I couldn't even find out who won the thing. This league is set now. This thread has been here going on three weeks... You would have had a spot if you showed up earlier than now. Sorry.

  8. #48
    Raptors Republic Hall of Famer mcHAPPY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    19,223
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Raptors preseason game Sunday is at 1pm on SportsnetONE. Draft is at noon. We have some overlap.

    Commish, any chance of moving the draft back an hour?

  9. #49
    Administrator Apollo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    11,989
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    11AM works for me personally but it's short notice and I'm worried people might miss out. it's less than 24 hours away, I'm just not sure if it's a good idea. Do you have a laptop? I'm going to be camped in front of the TV with my laptop.

  10. #50
    Raptors Republic Hall of Famer mcHAPPY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    19,223
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Apollo wrote: View Post
    11AM works for me personally but it's short notice and I'm worried people might miss out. it's less than 24 hours away, I'm just not sure if it's a good idea. Do you have a laptop? I'm going to be camped in front of the TV with my laptop.
    Good point.

    Fine as is.

  11. #51
    Super Moderator Joey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    7,543
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    So whats the process for today? Do we just log into the League page?
    In Masai we Trust.

  12. #52
    Raptors Republic All-Star Soft Euro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Utrecht, The Netherlands (Yes, that's Europe!)
    Posts
    1,920
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    In overview there is a link to enter the live draft under the league notes.

  13. #53
    Raptors Republic All-Star RaptorsFan4Life's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,752
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    **** slept through the draft (slept at 6AM, I set the alarm to 12AM instead of 12PM Q_Q). Ugh, FML. Well this is going to be a shitty year....

  14. #54
    Super Moderator Joey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    7,543
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    I might be willing to make some trades ...
    In Masai we Trust.

  15. #55
    Super Moderator Joey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    7,543
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    I set out to Draft CP3 and Durant and got em both. So I'm happy.
    Little expensive for both, but I think it'll be worth it.

    They're usually ranked 1 & 3 in the League anywhere you look, so they better deliver!
    In Masai we Trust.

  16. #56
    Super Moderator Joey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    7,543
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    So how does the Head-to-Head work? And the scoring and stuff?

    Guys on the bench don't count toward your totals?
    Everyone else is just add up their stats?

    And then, its me vs. WJF for the whole first week? As opposed to game by game?
    Last edited by Joey; Sun Dec 18th, 2011 at 03:02 PM.
    In Masai we Trust.

  17. #57
    Raptors Republic All-Star Soft Euro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Utrecht, The Netherlands (Yes, that's Europe!)
    Posts
    1,920
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
    I set out to Draft CP3 and Durant and got em both. So I'm happy.
    Little expensive for both, but I think it'll be worth it.

    They're usually ranked 1 & 3 in the League anywhere you look, so they better deliver!
    I wanted to go after Lebron and Durant + one more possible keeper, just so could 'tank like the Raptors' this year and have the no 1 & 2 player as keepers for cheap next year. In the end it totally went against my normal drafting instincts and I couldn't get myself to put up the money. Good job on Durant and Paul though.

  18. #58
    Raptors Republic All-Star Soft Euro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Utrecht, The Netherlands (Yes, that's Europe!)
    Posts
    1,920
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
    So how does the Head-to-Head work? And the scoring and stuff?

    Guys on the bench don't count toward your totals?
    Everyone else is just add up their stats?

    And then, its me vs. WJF for the whole first week? As opposed to game by game?
    Week by week match-up; play-offs at the end. You can set your line-up daily. First week includes the games of next sunday. Other weeks are from monday through sunday.

    Right, bench doesn't count; 9 cat. head to head (as it includes turnovers).

    It's you against WJF for the next sunday + the week after. Each won cat gives you a point, you need to win more cats than WJF.

    That's about it, details can also be found in the league settings and earlier posts of Apollo

  19. #59
    Super Moderator Joey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    7,543
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Soft Euro wrote: View Post
    Week by week match-up; play-offs at the end. You can set your line-up daily. First week includes the games of next sunday. Other weeks are from monday through sunday.

    Right, bench doesn't count; 9 cat. head to head (as it includes turnovers).

    It's you against WJF for the next sunday + the week after. Each won cat gives you a point, you need to win more cats than WJF.

    That's about it, details can also be found in the league settings and earlier posts of Apollo
    Perfect. Thanks alot man, appreciate it!

    And ya, I'm not sure how good the rest of my team is, but with Durant and Paul, I've at least got a couple sure fire keepers to go forward with.
    In Masai we Trust.

  20. #60
    Administrator Apollo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    11,989
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote RaptorsFan4Life wrote: View Post
    **** slept through the draft (slept at 6AM, I set the alarm to 12AM instead of 12PM Q_Q). Ugh, FML. Well this is going to be a shitty year....
    Play the wire, you can still round out your team.

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •