Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Thread: RR Fantasy Hoops Keeper League - S2: Joey to co-commish next season! (#295)

Post Thanks / Like

Default Good season!

I just wanted to say job well done to everybody. Regardless if you're going to make the post season or not, it's great to see that everyone stayed active to the very end. That's rare and it makes for a much more interesting season. Even if you're out it's fun to play spoiler in the final weeks.

Raptors Republic All-Star Soft Euro's Avatar
    Utrecht, The Netherlands (Yes, that's Europe!)
    Post Thanks / Like

Indeed, been a lot of fun so far; only Mangokid gave up and didn't set up his roster anymore.

Raptors Republic Starter skywalker's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Apollo wrote: View Post
    I just wanted to say job well done to everybody. Regardless if you're going to make the post season or not, it's great to see that everyone stayed active to the very end. That's rare and it makes for a much more interesting season. Even if you're out it's fun to play spoiler in the final weeks.
    I agree Apollo! Much greater degree of participation down the stretch! Its been a really fun season and it's about to get intense! Even though i made predictions earlier, it's honestly anyone's game! We've got a great crop of managers here!

Post Thanks / Like

Was just reading an article on Ersan Ilyasova, saying that "in a Top 5 Keeper League" he would definitely be a keeper.
    Whats the difference between Top 5 Keeper, and what we are doing now?
    Is that where you HAVE to keep 5 players?
    "That was Nasty right? Cocked that Joint back and banged on 'em." -James Johnson

Post Thanks / Like

And yes, I fully agree. Has been a great year! And I would contend that Mango had NOT given up. He was setting lineups when we were playing just last week. I think.
    Anyway, has been a lot of fun, and I look forward to getting a couple upsets in the Playoffs.
    Next year should be even better!
    "That was Nasty right? Cocked that Joint back and banged on 'em." -James Johnson

Raptors Republic All-Star Soft Euro's Avatar
    Utrecht, The Netherlands (Yes, that's Europe!)
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
    And yes, I fully agree. Has been a great year! And I would contend that Mango had NOT given up. He was setting lineups when we were playing just last week. I think.
    Anyway, has been a lot of fun, and I look forward to getting a couple upsets in the Playoffs.
    Next year should be even better!
    Might be my bad. Sorry Mangokid, might have been only the week we played.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Apollo wrote: View Post
    I've been putting some thought into how to structure the keepers. Here is what we'll do:

• Each returning team can use a keeper tag on as many players as they want as long as they fit within the cap.
    • Each player can be tagged as a keeper twice (ie: you draft the player, you play the season and then you use your keeper tag on the player so that he returns to your team the following season. You can do this two times and as such this will result in you being able to hold a player on your roster for up to three seasons. The keeper tag merely allows you to bypass the draft on a particular player twice.
    • Each team can franchise keeper tag one player. The franchise keeper tag allows you to keep a player for an unlimited amount of time. The catch here is to use the franchise tag again in the future on a different player you must either trade your current franchise player, drop the player or relinquish your rights to the player during the off-season.
    • You can choose to not use a keeper tag or a franchise keeper tag. A player who has been keeper tagged can be franchise tagged later provided you don't have a franchise keeper on roster.

I'd love to get feedback on this franchise keeper tag