Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RR Fantasy Hoops Keeper League - S2: Joey to co-commish next season! (#295)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
    Can someone better explain to me how the this "Waiver Priority Order" works, Please and thank you!
    My understanding is if a guy goes on waiver, whoever picks him up goes to the bottom of the list (12). If two people claim the same player, then whoever is higher on the priority list gets him (3 and 7 claim, 3 gets him).

I'm sure I"ll be corrected if wrong or incomplete.

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
      You've been watching too many Colangelo press conferences and interviews!
      Dear God, I've been brainwashed!

Matt52 wrote: View Post
      My understanding is if a guy goes on waiver, whoever picks him up goes to the bottom of the list (12). If two people claim the same player, then whoever is higher on the priority list gets him (3 and 7 claim, 3 gets him).

I'm sure I"ll be corrected if wrong or incomplete.
      No, that's right. This doesn't apply to regular free agents, only guys on waivers. You'll know who's on waivers right away by looking under the "Owners" column on the players list. If it says W(date) then that's a guy on waivers. If it says "FA" then that's a free agent.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
        No, that's right. This doesn't apply to regular free agents, only guys on waivers. You'll know who's on waivers right away by looking under the "Owners" column on the players list. If it says W(date) then that's a guy on waivers. If it says "FA" then that's a free agent.
        Ok thanks. Can you elaborate on the 'Priority' though please.
        So if I claim someone off Waivers, I still might not actually get them?

Comment

• If someone with a higher priority makes a claim on the same player then you don't get him. If you win the claim you get bumped to the back of the priority list. You have top priority. Use that wisely, you're the bully on the block right now when it comes to the waiver wire. For one move that is.

Comment

If someone with a higher priority makes a claim on the same player then you don't get him. If you win the claim you get bumped to the back of the priority list. Me, personally, I hold on to my priority if I can for a rainy day unless there is a really good claim to be made.
            How do I know what my priority spot is?

ADD Nevermind. Just found it on the Main League Page.
            Thanks Apollo and Matt!

Comment

• I'm with Apollo on trades at the moment. It's got to be a very interesting trade to get me in at this moment. I want to see my team in action in the first few weeks/games.

Comment

You have top priority. Use that wisely, you're the bully on the block right now when it comes to the waiver wire. For one move that is.
                Ya I just saw, Fancy that!
                So as soon as Hayes clears, I'll be 12? And likely miss out on the next one on my list? haha

Comment

• Oh you could miss out on a lot more than one claim after you land in 12th.

Comment

• First I draft Wilson Chandler now Brook Lopez is out 6-8 weeks. Not a good start to my fantasy season...

And thank you Skywalker, I'd have to agree with your opinion on my team! I'm trying to knock off the champ here!

Comment

• Hey Mack. Interested in Okur? I'm hearing February at the earliest for Lopez. I'll deal you his replacement.

Comment

Hey Mack. Interested in Okur? I'm hearing February at the earliest for Lopez. I'll deal you his replacement.

Comment

• Mmm Love it. I knew Brandon Bass would be a Sleeper.
                          20pts and 11rebs going into the Fourth Quarter for Boston.

Rondo's having a GREAT game. Apollo :P Dudes got 5 steals!

Comment

• Yeah, I know, crazy. The fantasy pundits were slurping Rondo last year, but he got hurt, played through injuries and struggled. Now this year he's healthy but the pundits threw him under the bus to a certain degree. I think they'll be eating their words. The Celtics team is his team. Everything goes through him. I'm pretty pumped about what he may do.

Comment

• If anyone wants to trade a starting caliber small forward, make me an offer.

Comment

• Can you define "starting caliber"? What I consider that being may be different from your view of it.

Comment

Working...
                                X