Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RR Fantasy Hoops Keeper League - S2: Joey to co-commish next season! (#295)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any space in any RR NBA keeper leagues for me?

Comment

• There is room in the dynasty for sure.

Comment

• Count me in. link?

Comment

• It hasn't been set up. We'll be doing it through Yahoo. I don't think they're open yet.

Comment

• Just to confirm, I will continue in the keeper league and also be a involved in the dynasty league.
            Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

• Sounds good. I will do a list sometime this weekend of all those who have requested a spot in the dynasty league. Glad to have you back in the keeper league too by the way!

Comment

• I'd be interested in joining the dynasty league if there's room. What type of scoring system do you use?

Comment

• The big league:

http://raptorsrepublic.com/forums/sh...ue-Disccussion

If you're interested and you're a fit for the league you'll be drafting in October. Check out the link above.

Comment

• I'm totally interested in the Dynasty league as well!

Comment

• Announcement

I just wanted to let everyone know that Joey will co-commish season 3. He and I will work out what needs to be done after Yahoo goes live with their '12-13 fantasy hoops site. With the Dynasty league coming online this fall, Joey might be the go to guy for the Keeper league.

Comment

• Oh boy oh boy; so that's the way you want to make sure you win Joey?

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                          I just wanted to let everyone know that Joey will co-commish season 3. He and I will work out what needs to be done after Yahoo goes live with their '12-13 fantasy hoops site. With the Dynasty league coming online this fall, Joey might be the go to guy for the Keeper league.
                          Happy to help!

Soft Euro wrote: View Post
                          Oh boy oh boy; so that's the way you want to make sure you win Joey?
                          HAHAHA Not at all! Its business as usual. Just helping out!

If I win, I will beat you (and Defending Champion Matt52) solely based on the fact that I am a better Manager.

Comment

• Hehe, I have faith in you Joey, you can do it (being the assistant I mean of course).

Comment

• Soft Euro wrote: View Post
                              Oh boy oh boy; so that's the way you want to make sure you win Joey?
                              I must be really horrible at fantasy hoops in that case. LOL

Comment

• WJF wrote: View Post
                                Just to confirm, I will continue in the keeper league and also be a involved in the dynasty league.
                                The same please.

Sign me up for both.

Comment

Working...
                                X