Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RR Fantasy Hoops Keeper League - S2: Joey to co-commish next season! (#295)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Having won the RR Fantasy League #2 last season, aren't I guaranteed a spot in the keeper league?

Comment

The league #2 thread had no activity. I couldn't even find out who won the thing. This league is set now. This thread has been here going on three weeks... You would have had a spot if you showed up earlier than now. Sorry.

Comment

Raptors preseason game Sunday is at 1pm on SportsnetONE. Draft is at noon. We have some overlap.

Commish, any chance of moving the draft back an hour?

Comment

11AM works for me personally but it's short notice and I'm worried people might miss out. it's less than 24 hours away, I'm just not sure if it's a good idea. Do you have a laptop? I'm going to be camped in front of the TV with my laptop.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
            11AM works for me personally but it's short notice and I'm worried people might miss out. it's less than 24 hours away, I'm just not sure if it's a good idea. Do you have a laptop? I'm going to be camped in front of the TV with my laptop.
            Good point.

Fine as is.

Comment

So whats the process for today? Do we just log into the League page?

Comment

In overview there is a link to enter the live draft under the league notes.

Comment

**** slept through the draft (slept at 6AM, I set the alarm to 12AM instead of 12PM Q_Q). Ugh, FML. Well this is going to be a shitty year....

Comment

I might be willing to make some trades ...

Comment

I set out to Draft CP3 and Durant and got em both. So I'm happy.
                      Little expensive for both, but I think it'll be worth it.

They're usually ranked 1 & 3 in the League anywhere you look, so they better deliver!

Comment

So how does the Head-to-Head work? And the scoring and stuff?

Guys on the bench don't count toward your totals?
                        Everyone else is just add up their stats?

And then, its me vs. WJF for the whole first week? As opposed to game by game?
                        Last edited by Joey; Sun Dec 18, 2011, 04:02 PM.

Comment

joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
                          I set out to Draft CP3 and Durant and got em both. So I'm happy.
                          Little expensive for both, but I think it'll be worth it.

They're usually ranked 1 & 3 in the League anywhere you look, so they better deliver!
                          I wanted to go after Lebron and Durant + one more possible keeper, just so Í could 'tank like the Raptors' this year and have the no 1 & 2 player as keepers for cheap next year. In the end it totally went against my normal drafting instincts and I couldn't get myself to put up the money. Good job on Durant and Paul though.

Comment

joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
                            So how does the Head-to-Head work? And the scoring and stuff?

Guys on the bench don't count toward your totals?
                            Everyone else is just add up their stats?

And then, its me vs. WJF for the whole first week? As opposed to game by game?
                            Week by week match-up; play-offs at the end. You can set your line-up daily. First week includes the games of next sunday. Other weeks are from monday through sunday.

Right, bench doesn't count; 9 cat. head to head (as it includes turnovers).

It's you against WJF for the next sunday + the week after. Each won cat gives you a point, you need to win more cats than WJF.

That's about it, details can also be found in the league settings and earlier posts of Apollo

Comment

Soft Euro wrote: View Post
                              Week by week match-up; play-offs at the end. You can set your line-up daily. First week includes the games of next sunday. Other weeks are from monday through sunday.

Right, bench doesn't count; 9 cat. head to head (as it includes turnovers).

It's you against WJF for the next sunday + the week after. Each won cat gives you a point, you need to win more cats than WJF.

That's about it, details can also be found in the league settings and earlier posts of Apollo
                              Perfect. Thanks alot man, appreciate it!

And ya, I'm not sure how good the rest of my team is, but with Durant and Paul, I've at least got a couple sure fire keepers to go forward with.

Comment

RaptorsFan4Life wrote: View Post
                                **** slept through the draft (slept at 6AM, I set the alarm to 12AM instead of 12PM Q_Q). Ugh, FML. Well this is going to be a shitty year....
                                Play the wire, you can still round out your team.

Comment

Working...
                                X