No announcement yet.

Barbosa not happy lockout ending at this time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can Barbosa be the Raps amnesty cut? Is that possible and would it make sense?

Comment

tbihis wrote: View Post
      Can Barbosa be the Raps amnesty cut? Is that possible and would it make sense?
      Barbosa's on his final year of his contract. He's probably more valuable as trade bait.

Comment

if anyone is amnesty bait it's calderon or kleiza. barbosa can be a very important chip come trade deadline time, as his scoring could put a contender over the top.

im looking at you, chicago.
        @sweatpantsjer

Comment

I felt bad for him for a minute there and then realized...

he should suck it up. there are people making way less money than him and have to work christmas day.

my mom works at a senior's home and staff has to be there 24/365. same with hospitals and such.

hell, people even die on christmas. be dissapointed and move the fuck along. geez, the guy could even fly everyone the fuck over to toronto.

if he has the day off he could fly down there.

I love how I made Leandro look like a Douche from an utterly non-douche situation...

makes me an ultimate douche.
          If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Leandro might have made big plans he's just a little upset that he won't be able to spend time with his wife you don't have to over exaggerate

Comment

ceez wrote: View Post
              if anyone is amnesty bait it's calderon or kleiza. barbosa can be a very important chip come trade deadline time, as his scoring could put a contender over the top.

im looking at you, chicago.
              Agreed with this.

Barbosa is our best trade bait followed closely by Calderon (if Calderon goes at the deadline the Raps will end up paying most of his salary this year and that will leave a single, albeit expensive, year outstanding) and then Johnson (if he continues to show good game).

I really like the idea of trying to secure an extra 1st round pick (early/mid) this draft and adding Kidd-Gilchrist (SF) & Kabongo (PG) to Valanciunas (C/PF), Davis (PF/C) and DeRozan (SG) for the 2012/13 season.

Wow, a full squad of starters with actual, multi-faceted, talent in every position... imagine that.

Comment

stretch wrote: View Post
                David Stern said that it was going to be a Christmas day triple header.

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=7281244
                Just read that there are going to be 5 games on Christmas Day

Puffer

Comment

Working...
                X