X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FooTara wrote: View Post
    Was that sarcasm?
    Not obvious enough?
    Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
    Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

xoxoxox I have just returned to catch up with the forum today and I have read A LOT of crap. Didn't really realized it was you.

Comment

xoxoxox I have just returned to catch up with the forum today and I have read A LOT of crap. Didn't really realized it was you.
        Fair enough.
        Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
        Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

Sofia, Bulgaria...you changed your name a little.
          Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

Don't recall so. I think it is the same. Just haven't been around much. I am more of a reader here,don't post often.

Comment

in two weeks he can bench bargs and start a actually effective starting 5. sprinkle with defense and you have the recipe for a very scrappy team.

not going to win games, but at least your won't scream at your tv when someone walks by bargs for a layup in the dying seconds.
              @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Don't recall so. I think it is the same. Just haven't been around much. I am more of a reader here,don't post often.
                So you're not this guy...
                http://raptorsrepublic.com/forums/me...?7238-footarez
                ...who's also from Sophia, Bulgaria?

Weird.
                Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

That's me ! I could be the only big Raptors fan in my country Funny I don't remember changin the name..anyway yep it's me.

Comment

ceez wrote: View Post
                    in two weeks he can bench bargs and start a actually effective starting 5. sprinkle with defense and you have the recipe for a very scrappy team.

not going to win games, but at least your won't scream at your tv when someone walks by bargs for a layup in the dying seconds.
                    instill attitude! thats all.

Comment

That's me ! I could be the only big Raptors fan in my country Funny I don't remember changin the name..anyway yep it's me.
                      I was wondering how many Raptor fans Sophia, Bulgaria had. Glad to see you're doing your part.
                      Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

16 day, 2 game preseason!

Good news!

Casey will have 16 days and 2 pre season games to get the house in order!

Before the season begins, you can expect teams to play just two preseason games during that 16-day training camp. Expect, as well, for those games to be played between the teams closest to each other on the map

Source: NBA.com

I imagine we'll be playing Boston and ..... ?

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
                          Good news!

Casey will have 16 days and 2 pre season games to get the house in order!

Source: NBA.com

I imagine we'll be playing Boston and ..... ?
                          It's definitely another team in the Atlantic division. Probably the Knicks

Comment

Cleveland and Detroit would be the two closest on the map though... This 3 games in 3 nights deal is gonna make for some real ugly ball. I wonder how many we'll get? Apparently teams will have 3 of those swings at the most. Look how bad this team usually is on the second night of a back-to-back... Ugh, I shudder to think of some outcomes, especially against upper echelon teams. I'll be able to deal with losses if they show effort through defense, just not blowouts like that one Denver game last season.

Comment

Mack North wrote: View Post
                              Cleveland and Detroit would be the two closest on the map though... This 3 games in 3 nights deal is gonna make for some real ugly ball. I wonder how many we'll get? Apparently teams will have 3 of those swings at the most. Look how bad this team usually is on the second night of a back-to-back... Ugh, I shudder to think of some outcomes, especially against upper echelon teams. I'll be able to deal with losses if they show effort through defense, just not blowouts like that one Denver game last season.
                              This is just my opinion, but I believe the poor performance on B2Bs primarily lay on the coach's shoulders. It's his responsibility to make sure his team is conditioned, and remains focused. Triano was anything but the disciplinarian required for such attributes. Hopefully Casey gets his msg across.

Comment

Working...
                              X