Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: What Can Casey Do in Two Weeks?

Post Thanks / Like

in two weeks he can bench bargs and start a actually effective starting 5. sprinkle with defense and you have the recipe for a very scrappy team.

not going to win games, but at least your won't scream at your tv when someone walks by bargs for a layup in the dying seconds.
    @jerboat

Raptors Republic Superstar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote FooTara wrote: View Post
    Don't recall so. I think it is the same. Just haven't been around much. I am more of a reader here,don't post often.
    So you're not this guy...
    http://raptorsrepublic.com/forums/me...?7238-footarez
    ...who's also from Sophia, Bulgaria?

Weird.
    Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
    Follow me on Twitter.

Raptors Republic Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

That's me ! I could be the only big Raptors fan in my country Funny I don't remember changin the name..anyway yep it's me.

Raptors Republic Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote ceez wrote: View Post
    in two weeks he can bench bargs and start a actually effective starting 5. sprinkle with defense and you have the recipe for a very scrappy team.

not going to win games, but at least your won't scream at your tv when someone walks by bargs for a layup in the dying seconds.
    instill attitude! thats all.

Raptors Republic Superstar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote FooTara wrote: View Post
    That's me ! I could be the only big Raptors fan in my country Funny I don't remember changin the name..anyway yep it's me.
    I was wondering how many Raptor fans Sophia, Bulgaria had. Glad to see you're doing your part.
    Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
    Follow me on Twitter.

Raptors Republic Hall of Famer mcHAPPY's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Default 16 day, 2 game preseason!

Good news!

Casey will have 16 days and 2 pre season games to get the house in order!

Before the season begins, you can expect teams to play just two preseason games during that 16-day training camp. Expect, as well, for those games to be played between the teams closest to each other on the map

Source: NBA.com

I imagine we'll be playing Boston and ..... ?

Raptors Republic Veteran Nilanka's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Matt52 wrote: View Post
    Good news!

Casey will have 16 days and 2 pre season games to get the house in order!

Source: NBA.com

I imagine we'll be playing Boston and ..... ?
    It's definitely another team in the Atlantic division. Probably the Knicks

Raptors Republic Superstar Mack North's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Cleveland and Detroit would be the two closest on the map though... This 3 games in 3 nights deal is gonna make for some real ugly ball. I wonder how many we'll get? Apparently teams will have 3 of those swings at the most. Look how bad this team usually is on the second night of a back-to-back... Ugh, I shudder to think of some outcomes, especially against upper echelon teams. I'll be able to deal with losses if they show effort through defense, just not blowouts like that one Denver game last season.

Raptors Republic Veteran Nilanka's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Mack North wrote: View Post
    Cleveland and Detroit would be the two closest on the map though... This 3 games in 3 nights deal is gonna make for some real ugly ball. I wonder how many we'll get? Apparently teams will have 3 of those swings at the most. Look how bad this team usually is on the second night of a back-to-back... Ugh, I shudder to think of some outcomes, especially against upper echelon teams. I'll be able to deal with losses if they show effort through defense, just not blowouts like that one Denver game last season.
    This is just my opinion, but I believe the poor performance on B2Bs primarily lay on the coach's shoulders. It's his responsibility to make sure his team is conditioned, and remains focused. Triano was anything but the disciplinarian required for such attributes. Hopefully Casey gets his msg across.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information