Best Free-agent fits - Tyson Chandler/Toronto

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yertu damkule wrote: View Post
    haven't read anything about injured players being excluded, or getting amnesty 'protection.' remember...they're still getting paid, plus becoming FAs (well, sort of). oh...and last i read, russian tank commander is likely due back shortly. yay?
    Still getting paid but it is more like a trade.... they have no control over who takes on a portion of the contract.

Comment

Love to see Tyson manning the paint, but where are we gonna play him when we will have Andre Drummond and Jonas V on the blocks in 12/13? Just daydreaming, but would be rather satisfied with the next D Howard level big (Drummond) as our pick next year. i don't hold out much hope for this year being a great success regardless of our free agency pick-up. The defense must, and I expect will, improve due to Casey's ability to tailor the system to the players, but we don't have the quality of talent today's NBA necessitates.

Comment

Arsenalist wrote: View Post
        Tyson Chandler -- Toronto Raptors
        Source please.

Comment

A good fit for the Raptors in my opinion would be Daequan Cook.

He is a decent defender and an excellent three point shooter and only 24 years of age. He is another 'piece' to add to the puzzle so that when Toronto does obtain or develop all-star/franchise talent, the supporting cast is already in place.

OKC has 15 guaranteed contracts and a qualifying offer out on Cook. They are also looking at signing Ibaka and Westbrook to extensions next year.

Comment

Chandler is a guy you splurge on if you have all the other pieces in place and are serious about contending. We're not. It'd be too much money to spend on a injury prone, older player. Pretty sure Cuban is going to resign him.
            @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Daequan cook is someone i really want on the raptors. I'm thinkin we'll atleast sign 2 free agents and most likely re-sign Reggie. I wonder who BC will sign...

Comment

Working...
              X