Sundiata Gaines brutal slaying of the Cleveland Cavaliers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sundiata Gaines brutal slaying of the Cleveland Cavaliers

Amazing shot. I am a sucker for the underdogs of the world so when one arises I just love handing out props. What a shot. Great form and pay attention to how ready he was to take the shot. It didn't look like rookie taking that shot, it looked like a season vet. I hate the Cavs and so a standing ovation for Mr.Gaines.

totally feel you apollo. i broke out crying last night when gaines bagged the three for the game. i am also an emotional sucker for the underdogs.

Comment

Great defense by the Cavs. Unlucky loss.
      nbaroundtable

Comment

nice to see anthony parker blow clutch free throws for a team that's not the raptors too.

what a wild game. lebron went nuts in the last three and a half minutes

Comment

Amazing shot. I love it. LBJ sucks so this makes me even happier
          Last name ever, first name greatest

Comment

If there's one guy that shouldn't be in broadcasting, it's Reggie Miller. Brutal analyst and a horrible voice which makes you want to change the channel.

Comment

Arsenalist wrote: View Post
              If there's one guy that shouldn't be in broadcasting, it's Reggie Miller. Brutal analyst and a horrible voice which makes you want to change the channel.
              who is a broadcaster you do like then?

Comment

Very nice shot. Love the fact that this kid from Jamaica, Queens who is on a 10 day contract makes a buzzer beater to defeat LBJ (who I am disliking more as time goes by) and the Cavs. Gotta root for the underdog!

Comment

Gaines signed for remainder of season

Salt Lake City, UT (Sports Network) - The Utah Jazz have signed guard Sundiata Gaines to a contract for the rest of the season.

Gaines signed his first 10-day deal with the Jazz on January 5, then won a game against Cleveland on January 14 with a three-pointer at the buzzer and was signed to a second 10-day contract the next day.

In seven games for the Jazz this season, Gaines is averaging 2.9 points and 1.1 assists. The rookie from Georgia scored a career-best nine points in the game against the Cavaliers after Deron Williams left the contest with an injury.
                  http://www.tsn.ca/nba/story/?id=307629

Good for him. It's nice to see the D-League call up get a shot. Score one for the underdog.

Comment

Nice story. Go Gaines!

Comment

Working...
                    X