Dwight Howard or Chris Paul

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dwight Howard or Chris Paul

..for big Val, unprotected 2012 first rounder and Barbosa.

Isn't that a deal both magic and new Orleans would look long and hard at? What about Toronto?

Me, personally I wouldn't. Thoughts?
    @sweatpantsjer

ceez wrote: View Post
    ..for big Val, unprotected 2012 first rounder and Barbosa.

Isn't that a deal both magic and new Orleans would look long and hard at? What about Toronto?

Me, personally I wouldn't. Thoughts?
    It's very difficult to pass up an opportunity to get a top 5 player, and if offered this trade it'd be really hard to turn down. However, the trade for Chris Paul would be worrisome, because we don't have a team to put around him. If we get rid of Jonas we have a HUGE hole at center that I don't know how to fill. We would likely lose paul ourselves... I think we have a better shot getting Paul in free agency than we do getting him via trade.

Howard, on the other hand is a straight up no brainer! We would have the best 4 man front court in the NBA! And we still have some assets to move, plus, we are now one of the destination cities in the NBA!

Don't think that orlando would do it though.
    "They're going to have to rename the whole conference after us: Toronto Raptors 2014-2015 Northern Conference Champions" ~ ezzbee Dec. 2014

"I guess I got a little carried away there" ~ ezzbee Apr. 2015

"We only have one rule on this team. What is that rule? E.L.E. That's right's, E.L.E, and what does E.L.E. stand for? EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY. Right there up on the wall, because this isn't just a basketball team, this is a lifestyle. ~ Jackie Moon

Comment

Working...
    X