Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12

Thread: Chisholm: What to do about the C position? Forget Tyson Chandler (212)

Raptors Republic Superstar Mack North's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

If somebody keeps JV with $30 counting towards next years team, they're nuts! They can have him if that's the price!

I've always enjoyed watching Amar'e play, he was definitely one of my favorites during his time in Phoenix. He is giving off a bit of that DBag diva vibe since he got to NYK though. Doesn't look like he's being traded anymore, so that should be one hell of a tandem in the Knicks frontcourt. Probably the most athletic in the league(Chandler/Stoudemire)?! And then they have Melo at the 3, but no PG if they do amnesty Billups as has been rumored. I don't think Toney Douglas is the kinda true PG they need, he's a bit of a chucker.

Raptors Republic All-Star
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Mack North wrote: View Post
    If somebody keeps JV with $30 counting towards next years team, they're nuts! They can have him if that's the price!

I've always enjoyed watching Amar'e play, he was definitely one of my favorites during his time in Phoenix. He is giving off a bit of that DBag diva vibe since he got to NYK though. Doesn't look like he's being traded anymore, so that should be one hell of a tandem in the Knicks frontcourt. Probably the most athletic in the league(Chandler/Stoudemire)?! And then they have Melo at the 3, but no PG if they do amnesty Billups as has been rumored. I don't think Toney Douglas is the kinda true PG they need, he's a bit of a chucker.
    What would they do with a PG anyway? Melo hogs the ball so pairing with CP wouldn't be an effective use of the team.

Post Thanks / Like

D'Antoni likes to run full court. He's probably the best suited PG in the league for pushing the ball and finding the open man at this point in time.

Thread Information