No announcement yet.

Celtics going after Reggie! Noooooo!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm happy for him, I'm happy for the C's.

Comment

charlesnba23 wrote: View Post
      I'm happy for him, I'm happy for the C's.
      Hear Hear.
      Precisely what I came in here to say.

If the Celtics get him and his relentless, gritty hustle, they get the type of player every championship team in the history of the league has had.
      And Reggie gets himself the market to really make a name for himself, and possibly win a few more games.
      He loved the fans here and was nothing but gracious and loyal to Toronto from Day 1.

Comment

The only things that bugs me about this is it's Boston. Not because I hate the Celtics (which I do), but because I'm not convinced their championship window is still open. Think Reggie should try to land with the Heat, OKC, Chicago...just hope a team on the rise gives him a call.

Comment

white men can't jump wrote: View Post
          The only things that bugs me about this is it's Boston. Not because I hate the Celtics (which I do), but because I'm not convinced their championship window is still open. Think Reggie should try to land with the Heat, OKC, Chicago...just hope a team on the rise gives him a call.
          I'd much prefer Boston than Miami. I never thought it was possible to hate a team more than the Celtics... turns out I was wrong.

Comment

Working...
          X