Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2011-2012 Toronto Raptors Season Schedule

http://espn.go.com/nba/team/schedule...oronto-raptors

Remember the days we used to be able to pick out some sure wins? I don't have that feeling anymore, even though we open up at Cleveland.

Take look at Jan 6-14, 6 games in 8 days and it's basically home-away-home-away-home-home-away. That's a little silly if you ask me but what do I care, I'm not actually playing.

They only get one of those back-to-back-to-back swings as well, Jan 9,10,11 which isn't that bad.

All in all it looks pretty crammed and I expect to see a lot of sloppy play as well as blowouts this season for the entire NBA schedule as a whole. We'll see who actually put in the work on their time off!

around 25 wins or more

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
      around 25 wins or more
      lol Did you take your crazy pills again today? They had 18 in 82 last year, you think 25 in 66 this year? I love the optimism but that's going out there... I think 15-20 sounds about right.

Comment

they had 22 last year... and your calling me crazy. 25 wins is nothing in a 66 game season thats pretty reasonable.

Comment

First Sunday home game...February 12th vs. the Lakers. In fact...only four Sunday home games all season.

There goes the 1pm start time advantage.

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
            they had 22 last year... and your calling me crazy. 25 wins is nothing in a 66 game season thats pretty reasonable.
            My mistake I don't know where I got 18 from. You're still going up 3+ wins in 16 less games. The East is getting a whole lot better as well...

Comment

Atleast our 3 game 3 day stretch is against reasonably sub-par teams. Washington, Minnesota and Sacramento. Could pull off atleast one win.

Comment

I'm going with 25 wins and 41 losses as well. I don't think 3 more wins is a stretch. Ya ya the East is better but even still our players are one more year mature than last and one more year experienced than last.

Comment

with an improved defense and DeMar we'll win 25 easy

Comment

they should reduce the schedule down to 50 games 66 is too much
                    ya dun noe

Comment

Oh you silly optimists. Obviously it's a bit premature without the rosters set and a lot of movement to come, but put me down for 19 wins with the rosters as they are.

Gonna be interesting to see if any opinions change once some of last year's bottom feeders are forced to spend to meet the minimum salary requirements.

Comment

Lark Benson wrote: View Post
                        Oh you silly optimists. Obviously it's a bit premature without the rosters set and a lot of movement to come, but put me down for 19 wins with the rosters as they are.

Gonna be interesting to see if any opinions change once some of last year's bottom feeders are forced to spend to meet the minimum salary requirements.
                        +1

Comment

Only 14 games vs. legit title contenders.

You know what that means....0-66

Comment

...end of march could really kill some spirits...@knicks,chicago,knicks,@chicago,Denver, Miami....ouch...

Comment

Our guard rotation is a legit 4 deep, with Jose, Demar, Barbosa and Bayless ... can absorb some back-to-backs
                              Big rotation with Bargnani, Ed, Amir, a vet (heard Jamal Magloire for spot minutes) and Alabi is a bit weak at C, but ok.
                              James Johnson needs some company at the SF spot, but i'm sure we'll add some pieces to give him rest ...

I think we're gonna have an improved season, and I think we are a step above CLE, CHA, DET, UTA and even SAC - and that we're close to level field with teams like WAS, PHO, NOH, MIN, MIL ... I think we'll win some games.
                              The only way to bag a classy lady is to give her two tickets to the gun show... and see if she likes the goods.

Comment

Working...
                              X