What's the deal with Bayless?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's the deal with Bayless?

So far this off-season, we've heard a lot about DeRozan's improved range and handles, J.Johnson's improved range and martial arts-related training methods, Davis's weight gain, Calderon's training with Barcelona's B-team, and Bargnani's new and improved physique.

But why haven't we heard anything about Bayless? Last I heard, he spent the summer in Arizona, but does anyone know what he's been working on, who he's been working with, if he identified any areas of his game to focus on this year, and what (if any) goals he plans on achieving?

Nilanka wrote: View Post
    So far this off-season, we've heard a lot about DeRozan's improved range and handles, J.Johnson's improved range and martial arts-related training methods, Davis's weight gain, Calderon's training with Barcelona's B-team, and Bargnani's new and improved physique.

But why haven't we heard anything about Bayless? Last I heard, he spent the summer in Arizona, but does anyone know what he's been working on, who he's been working with, if he identified any areas of his game to focus on this year, and what (if any) goals he plans on achieving?
    I think Raptors on FB posted a pic of Bayless arriving in the ACC for practice, just a couple of days ago....

Comment

I heard Bayless was hired at a Phoenix area bar as a waiter, but he got fired because he didn't deliver any of the drinks to patrons, he just drank them all himself. Seriously though, I hope he worked on improving his court vision and passing, with the intent of involving his teammates more... you know, like playing as an actual point guard.

Comment

CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
        I heard Bayless was hired at a Phoenix area bar as a waiter, but he got fired because he didn't deliver any of the drinks to patrons, he just drank them all himself. Seriously though, I hope he worked on improving his court vision and passing, with the intent of involving his teammates more... you know, like playing as an actual point guard.
        lol.

I just find it strange that he's the only "kid" we haven't heard from yet.

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
          lol.

I just find it strange that he's the only "kid" we haven't heard from yet.
          There is an interview taken from Raptors.com in the press conference thread from yesterday. Pretty generic stuff.

Comment

i'm posting up a thread with all the interviews check it out if you guys want.

Comment

Working...
            X