Raptors Republic Rookie Sheptor's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

DeRozan looks jacked!

Raptors Republic Rookie Rapture's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Jamal Magloire was a leader in miami?

Raptors Republic Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

All of them?? Where's Mickael Pietrus?? LOL I'm kidding. But seriously why didn't Ed Davis, Solomon Alabi, Leandro Barbosa and Amir Johnson do interviews?

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like Magloire has a heavily inflated impression of himself and what he is bringing to this team. He's here to bang in the post, and that's about it. He has no history with this franchise and certainly no moral authority over any of our incumbant players. This guy better not try to stand on a pedestal with our boys.

Raptors Republic Veteran white men can't jump's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Rapture wrote: View Post
    Jamal Magloire was a leader in miami?
    I believe it. At least what he said about him and Juwan Howard. Veterans often police/lead in locker rooms. I'm also not convinced Wade and Lebron have learned that role yet.

Raptors Republic Hall of Famer mcHAPPY's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote c_bcm wrote: View Post
    Sounds like Magloire has a heavily inflated impression of himself and what he is bringing to this team. He's here to bang in the post, and that's about it. He has no history with this franchise and certainly no moral authority over any of our incumbant players. This guy better not try to stand on a pedestal with our boys.
    A big +1. Anyone who says they are a leader is usually not a leader. Anyone who comes in claiming to be a leader to the guys on the team will quickly be ignored by the guys on the team. Any NBA journeyman who managed to play just 18 games last season is lucky to sign another minimum contract and should know his role - regardless of place of birth.

Raptors Republic Superstar TheGloveinRapsUniform's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Matt52 wrote: View Post
    A big +1. Anyone who says they are a leader is usually not a leader. Anyone who comes in claiming to be a leader to the guys on the team will quickly be ignored by the guys on the team. Any NBA journeyman who managed to play just 18 games last season is lucky to sign another minimum contract and should know his role - regardless of place of birth.
    He thinks he's here to resurrect his career. Ouch.

Raptors Republic Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

IDK, but I have a strange attraction to Jamaal Magloire......is this normal?

Raptors Republic Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

Well..yea. He actually makes some very solid points. The build up of anticipation to play,the being always ready cause you never know when you could be called to play,the fact that he WANTS to play the game,not disappoint and leave some kind of mark in his career..that speaks extremely well. I am not so sure about being a locker room leader alongside Howard in Miami but I am looking forward to see him play. Maybe he does have something left for us in him..

Raptors Republic Starter SuperRaptor's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Where can I see the interviews for december 10th? Raptors TV is filled with too much NBA news and not enough raptors interviews.

Raptors Republic All-Star RaptorsFan4Life's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote SuperRaptor wrote: View Post
    Where can I see the interviews for december 10th? Raptors TV is filled with too much NBA news and not enough raptors interviews.
    Raptors.com

Raptors Republic Veteran NoPropsneeded's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Training Camp interviews Dec 10th

Sorry for posting them late, i was busy.

Post Thanks / Like

Well, it looks like we have another clear example of an outsider not having a clue. Right now that outsider is me and for that I recognize my comment above is clearly not accurate. See the 2 minute mark of video.

Post Thanks / Like

ya Jamaal actually is a leader, looks like you guys were wrong to judge him like that.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
    ya Jamaal actually is a leader, looks like you guys were wrong to judge him like that.
    I don't totally agree. He did bitch about his role in Milwaukee and New Orleans. He never gave anything to Basketball Canada. What I think I and others were wrong to do were think he hasn't matured and the others on the team would not listen to his advice/lead.

Raptors Republic Superstar Puffer's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't totally agree. He did bitch about his role in Milwaukee and New Orleans. He never gave anything to Basketball Canada. What I think I and others were wrong to do were think he hasn't matured and the others on the team would not listen to his advice/lead.
    I am suspicious of leaders who mature once they are no longer relevant. Maybe Jamaal will actually be able to get some players to listen to him. But that's like getting kids to listen to their grand parents..."Now you kids see here. Don't do what I did...Don't make the same mistakes. ...Stay in shape, workout in the off-season, don't ignore your country, don't whine and complain when things don't go your way."

Does anybody listen to that s**t from someone who is accepting a minimum salary, one year contract? I'm just sayin'

Post Thanks / Like

Default Training Camp Interviews Dec 11

Raptors Republic Rookie Fanchie's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm amazed that no one has anything to say about JJ's hair...

Raptors Republic All-Star Hotshot's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Fanchie wrote: View Post
    I'm amazed that no one has anything to say about JJ's hair...

LOL JJ pockets were hurting during the lockout, he probably had to go to barber college in order to save some money!

Thread Information