Player Interviews

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
    ya Jamaal actually is a leader, looks like you guys were wrong to judge him like that.
    I don't totally agree. He did bitch about his role in Milwaukee and New Orleans. He never gave anything to Basketball Canada. What I think I and others were wrong to do were think he hasn't matured and the others on the team would not listen to his advice/lead.

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
      I don't totally agree. He did bitch about his role in Milwaukee and New Orleans. He never gave anything to Basketball Canada. What I think I and others were wrong to do were think he hasn't matured and the others on the team would not listen to his advice/lead.
      I am suspicious of leaders who mature once they are no longer relevant. Maybe Jamaal will actually be able to get some players to listen to him. But that's like getting kids to listen to their grand parents..."Now you kids see here. Don't do what I did...Don't make the same mistakes. ...Stay in shape, workout in the off-season, don't ignore your country, don't whine and complain when things don't go your way."

Does anybody listen to that s**t from someone who is accepting a minimum salary, one year contract? I'm just sayin'

Comment

Training Camp Interviews Dec 11

Comment

I'm amazed that no one has anything to say about JJ's hair...

Comment

Fanchie wrote: View Post
            I'm amazed that no one has anything to say about JJ's hair...

LOL JJ pockets were hurting during the lockout, he probably had to go to barber college in order to save some money!

Comment

Working...
            X