• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Player Interviews

DeRozan looks jacked!

Comment

Jamal Magloire was a leader in miami?

Comment

All of them?? Where's Mickael Pietrus?? LOL I'm kidding. But seriously why didn't Ed Davis, Solomon Alabi, Leandro Barbosa and Amir Johnson do interviews?

Comment

Sounds like Magloire has a heavily inflated impression of himself and what he is bringing to this team. He's here to bang in the post, and that's about it. He has no history with this franchise and certainly no moral authority over any of our incumbant players. This guy better not try to stand on a pedestal with our boys.
          Welp, that sucked.

Comment

Rapture wrote: View Post
            Jamal Magloire was a leader in miami?
            I believe it. At least what he said about him and Juwan Howard. Veterans often police/lead in locker rooms. I'm also not convinced Wade and Lebron have learned that role yet.

Comment

c_bcm wrote: View Post
              Sounds like Magloire has a heavily inflated impression of himself and what he is bringing to this team. He's here to bang in the post, and that's about it. He has no history with this franchise and certainly no moral authority over any of our incumbant players. This guy better not try to stand on a pedestal with our boys.
              A big +1. Anyone who says they are a leader is usually not a leader. Anyone who comes in claiming to be a leader to the guys on the team will quickly be ignored by the guys on the team. Any NBA journeyman who managed to play just 18 games last season is lucky to sign another minimum contract and should know his role - regardless of place of birth.

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
                A big +1. Anyone who says they are a leader is usually not a leader. Anyone who comes in claiming to be a leader to the guys on the team will quickly be ignored by the guys on the team. Any NBA journeyman who managed to play just 18 games last season is lucky to sign another minimum contract and should know his role - regardless of place of birth.
                He thinks he's here to resurrect his career. Ouch.

Comment

IDK, but I have a strange attraction to Jamaal Magloire......is this normal?

Comment

Well..yea. He actually makes some very solid points. The build up of anticipation to play,the being always ready cause you never know when you could be called to play,the fact that he WANTS to play the game,not disappoint and leave some kind of mark in his career..that speaks extremely well. I am not so sure about being a locker room leader alongside Howard in Miami but I am looking forward to see him play. Maybe he does have something left for us in him..

Comment

Where can I see the interviews for december 10th? Raptors TV is filled with too much NBA news and not enough raptors interviews.
                      "Defense wins championships."

Comment

SuperRaptor wrote: View Post
                        Where can I see the interviews for december 10th? Raptors TV is filled with too much NBA news and not enough raptors interviews.
                        Raptors.com

Comment

Training Camp interviews Dec 10th

Sorry for posting them late, i was busy.

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
                            Well, it looks like we have another clear example of an outsider not having a clue. Right now that outsider is me and for that I recognize my comment above is clearly not accurate. See the 2 minute mark of video.

Comment

ya Jamaal actually is a leader, looks like you guys were wrong to judge him like that.

Comment

Working...
                              X