Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Linsanity

http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap...eet_For_Jordan

We need to sign this guy quick! Firstly, he's gonna cost dirt cheap. Secondly, Lin is an extremely marketable player. Lastly, he's also exactly the type of player we're looking for: a high IQ, energy PG who can spell Calderon or Bayless from the bench.

I was thinking the same thing when I was browsing through a list of cheap PGs on 1 year deals.

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
      I was thinking the same thing when I was browsing through a list of cheap PGs on 1 year deals.
      Me too and BC hinted 3rd string PG would be done by sun.

Comment

Lin was picked up by the Rockets who now have Lowry, Dragic, Flynn, and Lin at PG.

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
          Lin was picked up by the Rockets who now have Lowry, Dragic, Flynn, and Lin at PG.
          Definitely prepping for trades one or two of those outside of Lin.

Comment

Sorry for the necro, but I had to get this out.

Career high in points, minutes, and assists in his first real game with the Knicks. At MSG.

We missed our chance with this guy

Comment

I liked Lin in summer league and had hoped we would get him then and you can see above I was on board with the idea.

Comment

Comment

He's having another great game for New York tonight. 13 points and 8 assists in 3rd Quarter.

Comment

Another career night.

What did I tell you, guys?

Comment

I can't for the life of me figure out how he's taking the most shots out of anyone on the team two nights in a row ... and they JUST picked him up. Those Knicks are a MESS. (I thought we were done saying that ...)

Clearly a great pick up though.

Comment

Hopefully he pulls a Wesley Matthews. i.e. go undrafted -> play well for a team -> earn big $$ in the offseason to start for a PG-desperate franchise (US!)

Comment

David Locke: Jeremy Lin, who dropped 28 on the Jazz Monday, has been sleeping on his brother's couch in New York for housing -(via @Howard Beck )
                          lol

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
                            lol
                            Wowzers. Whats his brother do that he's making more than JLin?? Haha

Comment

You've probably seen the story in the star, but Lin isn't getting a place until NY guarantees his contract this weekend. :-)

I suspect he will be getting a decent one year rental. Might wait to see who he signs with next summer before he buys a place in NY.

Comment

Working...
                              X